• Thread starter FutureGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I'll agree with this statement, Fully.
But then I also started at the ripe age of 15.
Now at 57 as I read the above statement and look back, there's not one bit of fiction in this .
It has built a wall between me and my folks, past relationships, my work ethics took a long while to get where they needed to be, snap decision making and not worrying about the consequences, thrown me into a hermit, even since I have moved 500 plus miles away to start a new life.
Introduced me to undesirable people and went thru a spell of cocaine addiction that I weened myself off of by getting rid of the people that were hanging with me.
Almost wrecked my marriage of now 38 years cheating on my wife more than a dozen different times, lucky for me she's still with me. Has harmed my relationship with my son and grandson.
This was all in the early days mid 20's thru 40 ish, lots of this can be contributed to getting and having to get married at an early age, wife got pregnant still in high school but I stepped up to the plate and took care of my responsibility.
I can keep going on and on and on about this.
Things have turned around, Thank the Lord and I'm not a religious person to be saying this.
I turned out to be a highly sought after business manager, enough so to retire at 57.
Even made a business small business of the year and owners enterpeneur of the year back to back 2 years in a row.
Have also managed a highly acclaimed catv and internet installation group.
BUT I cannot contribute anything to weed other than a good time.
Don’t blame the marijuana, that’s all on you. life choices you make are your responsibility bro.:)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It has always been amusing stories that cannabis smoking "helps" people. Cannabis does not help people, only creates the illusion of this. For some reason you are not trying to find a better job, to improve your education, and no matter what your childhood and adolescence was, you are never too late to change for the better. Of course, it is easier to whine about it on the Internet and look for like-minded people so that it does not seem that only you are so bad, and feed your illusion about the "help" of marijuana. But you are not aware that Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active ingredient in cannabis, is addictive and increases the risk of mental health complications. That is, after a while, you will become much worse and using cannabis will increase depression, anxiety, hopelessness, suicidal thoughts, quick thoughts and impulsivity. These symptoms will worsen as the disease grows and for people with mental illness, the result may be more significant. Not to mention the damage to your body (like any foreign substance added to the body, marijuana can affect the health of the human brain, heart, gastrointestinal tract and lungs). I’m not trying to get into your head with this, it’s just enough to powder other people’s brains, which cannabis helps. And I recommend that you read, for example, this article: https://thcdetox.biz/blog/marijuana-health/, where, based on reliable data and sources, all the negative effects of marijuana on the human body are described. This is nothing more than a marketing ploy for cannabis sellers to make an illusion of help from it, this is a billion-dollar business and they are trying to be popularized with all available means, and people perceive it as a true flock as truth.
All good. Always think with your head, because the consequences are only for you, above all before yourself.
Lol, that link was a good laugh, lol.
I test my blood pressure regularly. I have high blood pressure when I check it after I smoke its 118/78 where he comes up with his blood pressure statement is a farce. The guys a drug counselor for God’s sake of course he’s gona lie to you and tell you pots bad, lol:)

F

FutureGrower

If you smoked weed then tried cocaine because of weed that isn't marijuana fault. That'd be lack of education and or willful ignorance.

I smoke sometimes 10 or more joints a day but can go without for a long time. I struggle waking up without coffee, and I'm 100% more dependent on coffee than cannabis...

That said EVERYONE has a story and I'm sure somebody at some point has been addicted to cannabis. Certain less known cannabinoids actually hit similar receptors as opiates but in much smaller doses... iso I'm not calling you a liar but maybe a unique case.

The last thing I'll say is we genuinely addict to everything. I've never seen a drug habit that didn't have underlined issues, and my issues cannabis helps with. I am in no way so dependent that I require it, it helps me and helps me make better choices for who I want to be by slowing my brain down enough to grasp the reality of my actions in ways i don't put into perspective "sober" although I operate power tools and everything else stoned with more focus and safety than sober... well depending on what I smoke.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lol, that link was a good laugh, lol.
I test my blood pressure regularly. I have high blood pressure when I check it after I smoke its 118/78 where he comes up with his blood pressure statement is a farce. The guys a drug counselor for God’s sake of course he’s gona lie to you and tell you pots bad, lol:)

I smoke and eat a lot of pot and my blood pressure was tested a couple weeks ago at the docs for my driver medical. 110/72.

Mind you I'm also vegan so that could have something to do with it.. lol.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Back on topic..I use it for a couple reasons. I've got bad back pain from years of lifting weights and various workplace incidents. It was to the point I was being put on valium and hydromorphone regularly to relax spasms in my back muscles. Eating weed really helps for that, no shit.

But I also use it for psychological reasons. I've been a first responder for almost a decade now and I've seen some ugly shit. Some of it keeps me up at night, and smoking pot helps me to not get stuck in a negative thought pattern. It rejuvenates my curiosity and positive outlook on life. At the end of the day, it just affords me a better quality of life. I'm happily married with smart happy kids and am quite blessed to have a good job and my own home.

And I credit pot for helping me not lose my f**king mind at times.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Back on topic..I use it for a couple reasons. I've got bad back pain from years of lifting weights and various workplace incidents. It was to the point I was being put on valium and hydromorphone regularly to relax spasms in my back muscles. Eating weed really helps for that, no shit.

But I also use it for psychological reasons. I've been a first responder for almost a decade now and I've seen some ugly shit. Some of it keeps me up at night, and smoking pot helps me to not get stuck in a negative thought pattern. It rejuvenates my curiosity and positive outlook on life. At the end of the day, it just affords me a better quality of life. I'm happily married with smart happy kids and am quite blessed to have a good job and my own home.

And I credit pot for helping me not lose my f**king mind at times.
Well said bro! Happy wife happy life!!
Mary Jane also keeps sanity at bay for me. I’m not a heavy smoker like I was in my 20s 1/8 or more a day for many, many years. I use it now to whine down after the stress of working wears on me. Helps me relax and meditate in my own special way, lol:)

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well said bro! Happy wife happy life!!
Mary Jane also keeps sanity at bay for me. I’m not a heavy smoker like I was in my 20s 1/8 or more a day for many, many years. I use it now to whine down after the stress of working wears on me. Helps me relax and meditate in my own special way, lol:)

Same. I can get home from a shift in just a dark mood sometimes. I put on some good tunes and smoke some hash or a joint of something tasty and It helps me to just let it go and relax. My mood improves, I see humor in things, and I'm just a more enjoyable person to be around. My family doesnt deserve a Dad moping around with the weight of the world on me. Pot helps me to shed some of that weight.

B

Burned Haze

Cannabis when used at “higher’ dosage/extract has helped me with me seizures (reduction %/preventive) . The thing that amazed me more over any pill I have been prescribed for this issue never worked nowhere as good as cannabis ( reduction/ and preventive for my seizures )

I would say it gave me my life back and could of saved me as well, plus favorite hobby/activity fosure lol

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
My personal story, been absent for a bit, my humble apologies.
I am living with cancer, have so for about 16yrs.
Went into remission few yrs back, then she came back furious, damn near died.
Why have I live so long?
One answer, cannabis / rso / derivatives / tinctures/ cbda.
End of November 14th( petscan) I find out that the cancer has spread up the spine and into shoulder blade and upper arm (humorous)) diagnosis/ end stage IV.
Approach: remove whole arm with shoulder.
I said hell no.
Started up the rso regiment, in November after the pet scan
feb 22-2019, pet scan, arm clear, shoulder clear, spine showing signs of receding . Doctors are perplexed, Stanford University, cancer research, genetic cancer disorders can’t belive what they see.
I’m doing high cbd rso Along with standard rso with a tincture 100% cbd.
Helps with pain, and well hopefully curing me.
Optimistic that I will be better but keeping the fight alive.
Fuck cancer!!

Ina

Ina

I like to grow it and dig in the dirt mostly.the smoking is not so important to me.thats why I like pics of living plants more than dried buds:)I love them when they are alive and healthy!I started to enjoy other gardening because of marijuana,now i grow veggies and stuff,some trees....:)I live in a city,i never knew i enjoy gardening before my first indoor:)
But I also like to smoke one or two joints(I don't smoke tobacco so I smoke it clean) every evening with my husband or when we are somewhere on a vacation.Never tried dabbing!:D

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I like to grow it and dig in the dirt mostly.the smoking is not so important to me.thats why I like pics of living plants more than dried buds:)I love them when they are alive and healthy!I started to enjoy other gardening because of marijuana,now i grow veggies and stuff,some trees....:)I live in a city,i never knew i enjoy gardening before my first indoor:)
But I also like to smoke one or two joints(I don't smoke tobacco so I smoke it clean) every evening with my husband or when we are somewhere on a vacation.Never tried dabbing!:D
Right! I love the growing aspects and am sad when I have to cut any plant down!! I really love the cloning aspect of the grow. Love it when when I see the roots getting going!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Have a rosin press collecting dust all winter! Lol! Make a few presses here and there. Too strong for my weak state at the moment ! The rso knocks me on my butt!

F

FutureGrower

Why have I live so long?
End of November 14th( petscan) I find out that the cancer has spread up the spine and into shoulder blade and upper arm (humorous)) diagnosis/ end stage IV.
I said hell no.
feb 22-2019, pet scan, arm clear, shoulder clear, spine showing signs of receding . Doctors are perplexed, Stanford University, cancer research, genetic cancer disorders can’t belive what they see.
Fuck cancer!!

Amen brother. Fuck cancer. You're a tough SOB bud!

Seraphine

Seraphine

Why have I live so long?
I said hell no.
Fuck cancer!!
That’s amazing. I’ve been wanting to learn how to make RSO. I’m going to slowly start buying the equipment needed so if/when anyone needs it, I’ll be able to make it.

MedicalDave

MedicalDave

Cannabis helped me off pharmaceutical drugs. I had a terrible experience dealing with the side effects, and the solution was higher doses or add more pills.

I searched for alternatives and found cannabis. I take CBD oil in the daytime and 1:1 CBD/THC in the evening. CBD calms my gut with no impairment, THC improves my sleep and mood.

Top Bottom