How Much Longer Do You Think These Buds Have Left Till Harvest?theyydaytheyeatyhsywer

• Thread starter Sostoned420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sostoned420

I have kosher kush Bruce banner and blue dream 12 plants altogether... veg them 4 weeks and now They are at week 9 of flower 10 if you count the flip as day 1.... all are 8 to 9 week then finish and I expected to take longer but I'm still seeing clear not sure eyes are not the best... But what ya think? Fue days or so..I will have to pull soon because I been giving only water sense week 7 or 8 if you count flip as flower

O

Ogbullriderguy

Yes they are getting close they will swell.up and fatten some more. Id give it a week if you can wait maybe longer 10 days. Theoretically you can pull em now and still get good buds but if you want the ideal stick it out plus they pack on weight thsy last 2 weeks so....that's my 2 cents

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Its looking ok’ing now like a week to 10!days left. It’s still very “green” so I wouldn’t worry about it needing feed.
The pistils look white still, and zooming in it’s still clear.
Keep an eye on it.
I trick the plants when it’s this far in by defoliation, it hastens the ripening.
May wanna start plucking most of your fan leaves, heck get a head start into trimming.

Monster762

Monster762

Are you flushing. Would be nice to see fade in leaves before chop.

Monster762

Monster762

I’d say they are choppable now for real. Sometimes better not to go amber trichs. When you’re ready to chop it ( which is probably now ) give it a day of dark if you can n drop temps. Then chop soon as your ready too but do it right after the dark period.

Monster762

Monster762

I’d say they are choppable now for real. Sometimes better not to go amber trichs. When you’re ready to chop it ( which is probably now ) give it a day of dark if you can n drop temps. Then chop soon as your ready too but do it right after the dark period.
And I honestly think trimming her up pretty good wet ( all leaves and most sugar leaves too) helps flavor.

S

Sostoned420

This picture was taken this morning around 12:5AM September 9 will make 10 weeks or 11 weeks flower if you count 1212 as flip.. still mostly cloudy with come clear.. now sugar l leaves are cloudy and Amber.. and I'm noticing some trichome production still going on..

Top Bottom