How Much Longer Until Harvest?

• Thread starter Weedbro95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Plant is 66 days old from seed.(Autoflowers) sour diesel strain.
Grew 5 plants in fox farms ocean soil under 450 watt led’s.
A few of the plants seem to have dying/yellowing fan leaves which means it’s almsot time to harvest? This is my first grow.
Here’s some pics:

How much longer until harvest
How much longer until harvest 2
How much longer until harvest 3
How much longer until harvest 4
detroitjoe

detroitjoe

of coarse.
she got nice colors.
sour d is a 10 week flower
i would give her another week or so.

if u give her colder nights, you should be able to get better color..and more frost.

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

of coarse.
she got nice colors.
sour d is a 10 week flower
i would give her another week or so.

if u give her colder nights, you should be able to get better color..and more frost.
Lol great thanks. I also ordered a microscope to know for sure. If it’s ready in a week should I start the flush now?

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

hold on a minute.

to flush or not to flush.
some say yes and some say no.

my take on it?
it depends on your "style" of grow.

i only flush the toilet.

its all natural stuff.
i get my seeds from israel..growing wild...in a pretty clean and rich environment. its gentics are natural as far as evolution goes.
i grow that seed using REAL dead worms, a little Bat shit, dead fruits and veggies...sticks..my grass cuttings ...some good arabic coffee..eggshells etc.
the full receipe is a secret.
all that stuff turns into what most call dirt.

it gets everything it needs to do both; veg and flower.
i just add rain water so i got nothing to flush.
but what ill do is not give her water for a week and than slaughter her.

microscope is cool...but that just shows you the outside..for me, i want to know whats on the inside.

for example. many people use clonex to make their clones but did u look at the container? it states to not use on plants your gonna injest.
so stuff like that can never be flushed out.

Last edited:
Weedbro95

Weedbro95

I’ve just read that many people flush a week before harvesting to get rid of the nutrient taste.

Necromancer

Necromancer

I was told "when you think it's ready for harvest give it 2 more weeks" and also to "Never go by the breeders date to finish harvest because their growing in ideal conditions witch would be difficult to mimic for some" including myself.

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

I was told "when you think it's ready for harvest give it 2 more weeks" and also to "Never go by the breeders date to finish harvest because their growing in ideal conditions witch would be difficult to mimic for some" including myself.
I’m not in a hurry I want to give it as long as possible but don’t want it to turn to sleep medicine either lol. Would you say the plants still got room to fill out?

Necromancer

Necromancer

I’m not in a hurry I want to give it as long as possible but don’t want it to turn to sleep medicine either lol. Would you say the plants still got room to fill out?
To be honest I don't know. I'm thinking the only way to find out is if you give it a little more time. Hopefully someone else chime's in to give you a better perspective on if it will or will not. Sorry

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
It is almost impossible to accurately say they are at their peak without a microscope (well a lab test would be better but..). Will they fill up anymore who knows, but just add 10-15 days to the breeders time and you will get an estimate. If you are going to flush you can start imo, they look almost done last week or two imo but never grew this strain so its your call.
Also the lights make it real hard to see accurately.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

General organic nutes. Right now BioThrive bloom, CaMg+, Bio Bud, and Bio Marine.

hmmm...
if they are organic, then no need to flush. plant will uptake what it needs and process accordingly. what it dont use stays in the soil for the next cycle.
now if your feeding the bitch all kinds of toxic crap for bigger buds..smells etc, flushing wont do shit.
thats like saying to detox a human all one has to do is drink fluids and piss it out
WRONG
that shit stays in your liver and kidneys and..FAT.
to detox, you have to fast.

if its not natural..then its not for human consumption.
to flush might dilute the soil but not the shit in the plant.
think about it.
3 months you keep feeding this bitch and u think a flush or 2 is gonna clean that shit out of the plant? again, u might dilute the soil but not the plant

the bullshit industry is just that. bullshit.

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Not the best pics but here’s a close up. Ready to harvest?

7EB614E5 0239 4070 9681 2CCE704CD14A
3E5E6FE5 4800 4869 A04B C242054288C1
Top Bottom