How Much Longer

• Thread starter Bombard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bombard

Hi all. I am a first time grower. I have two Northern Lights and two Purple Haze. All are in soil. I started flowering 4 weeks ago. Should the buds be bigger and how much longer will it take?

How much longer
How much longer 2
scubascrog

scubascrog

those look like they are on week 3-4

lol didnt even read your post. honestly . probably another 3-4 weeks depending on strain

Madbud

Madbud

Get a 60x scope to know when the trichs are ripe in another couple weeks, then a couple months drying/curing and you’ll be happy. Ditto on the potassium, epsom salt works.

H

heisen

Really wish people would stop taking pics with the blurple lights and turn them off for 2 seconds to take a decent pic with a flash.
Get tired of people asking for advice and posting pics with the bright purple.no way to even remotely know with them pics.

Madbud

Madbud

Epsom salts are magnesium sulfate. magnesium and sulfur only.
Scuba is correct of course, wthdik. I alternate feedings of epsom salt and unsulphured black strap molasses which feeds microbes but is also loaded with potassium for nute takeup. Shake it in a bottle of water to dilute.
Following Scuba

B

Bombard

Scuba is correct of course, wthdik. I alternate feedings of epsom salt and unsulphured black strap molasses which feeds microbes but is also loaded with potassium for nute takeup. Shake it in a bottle of water to dilute.
Following Scuba
Thanks mad bud and scuba. I feed with a flowering tea and roots organic flower. How do I use the salt. Also the tea has molasses in it.

Top Bottom