How Much Should I Be Feeding?

• Thread starter NoScope209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoScope209

Hey guys,

So this is my first seasonal grow. Been a bit patchy with deficiencies and bad soil etc. I transplanted into 15 gallon pots with fresh soil that has perlite, coco coir, compost and potting soil mixed in. I'm using biobizz fish mix and bio grow now in veg. I haven't fed the 15 gallons yet since the transplant which was a week ago. I was feeding 2ml/L fish mix and 1ml/L bio grow before the transplant. I'm still learning with this whole growing thing.

How much should i be feeding
How much should i be feeding 2
chemistry

chemistry

Got some tops coming on it. Plants has thin leaves, so er on less rather than more. I've not used your nuits so can't give you any advise. Check your bottle for a guide, and start at an eighth of what it says.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Give em a good soaking with bone meal. You want to get that soil good and watered down for root growth. Then let em dry out. If you’ve recently transplanted there should be enough nutrients to sustain them for a couple weeks without nutrients.

chemistry

chemistry

Just read a little about your nuits, but not enough to become an expert. lol Just cut this from a suppliers site, don't know if it helps.

How do I use Fish Mix?

When using Fish Mix as a feed you should dilute around 2-5ml per litre of water and apply at every watering. The only exception to this is if you are using BioBizz All Mix soil, in which case you should still apply at every watering but at a rate of 1ml per litre.

It is safe to apply Fish Mix once your plants are about two weeks old and showing their first signs of leaves. You can then continue to use Fish Mix right through to the end of the flowering / fruiting period.

When using as a foliar spray you should dilute around 1-2ml per litre and spray over the entire plant about twice a week from the start right through to the second week of flowering. Fish Mix has been shown to work well as a foliar spray on cuttings, promoting healthy growth.

However, you should be careful when using any organic product as a foliar spray, as there is a risk of mildew (mould) forming on the leaves. Make sure you keep a close eye on your plants.

Top Bottom