How safe is having beans shipped to your house?

• Thread starter Green Giant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Giant

Green Giant

I have been wanting to try some of BOG's gear. I can't find anyone local that has cuts or seeds so I was thinking to order some from THCbay. Is it safe to have them sent to my house address?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm in California and nobody's worried about beans. I have them sent directly to my home. If you're elsewhere, then setting up a trusted friend to take the fall for you is probably the way to go (aka a 'safe address'). :)

the rrock

the rrock

I'm in California and nobody's worried about beans. I have them sent directly to my home. If you're elsewhere, then setting up a trusted friend to take the fall for you is probably the way to go (aka a 'safe address'). :)
Ive never had a problem in over 25 years even before you were able to order online(sensi seed catalog). I guess it depends who your buying from also,Ive used Herbies seed co my last few order and there packaging is very stealthy.But again I am in Cali also and have had them shipped to my home address with never a prob.

seaslug

seaslug

The very worst that can happen:

Garish black and green HSA tape rewrapping your package with a form letter inside from the USDA telling you the seeds did not have a permit. So your postman knows the HSA looked at a package addressed to you. I've always used my real name and address but I'm in WA.

That's the worst that happened to me, anyway, and I've purchased an embarassingly large number of seeds.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The whole thing has always been so bizarre to me,We make the beans here then we ship to foreign country then we order and have them shipped back paying out the nose for each leg of the trip and having to go through customs multiple times,F'in rediculous!We have to find a better way,no wonder their 100 bucks a pack of 10-15.
I have heard that getting them seized is alot more prevalent on the east coast and their is a thread at another site written by someone who has a relative that works for homeland that they are on to what is going on bigtime but its not the highest priority(really?who'da thunk,lol)and they are looking harder at dealing with the source/shipper than the end user which makes sense for them,one vs.thousands.
BTW green giant,personally ive got everything no issues except a couple times out of,well alot,lol.

Myco

Myco

I also have had an absurd number of seeds shipped directly to my home with zero issues.. If you're any bit worried, use a safe addy. However, the most common risk is seizure or simply getting lost in the mail. No clue how many orders I've made over the years, but I've only had one lost out of... MANY. Which was made right in the end.

I do always suggest anyone in a non-med/rec state use a date addy though.

So, party on... you'll dig the BOG gear btw.

seaslug

seaslug

My taped-up order was from Sannie a few years ago. He kept reshipping but HSA stopped forwarding the envelopes; not worth their time. I finally stopped asking Sannie to reship.

Supercharge

Supercharge

Never had a problem to date, but if you're concerned, get them shipped to a friend's address under a fake name. Reputable seed sellers know how to ship discreetly, so make that a priority. I would not purchase from a seller lacking a good reputation.

therealAries

therealAries

Does the thcfarmer seedbank have a good reputation in sending successfully without worrying bout hsa fuckin stealing peoples paid for property reason i turned to domestic seedbanks for my genetics but if i can overseas successfully imma be investing into some more gear

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Does the thcfarmer seedbank have a good reputation in sending successfully without worrying bout hsa fuckin stealing peoples paid for property reason i turned to domestic seedbanks for my genetics but if i can overseas successfully imma be investing into some more gear

My first and only order so far off the farm. I ordered 2 breeders packs. Both arrived intact. They arrived much faster than expected.

The other bank I frequent is attitude seedbank. Their freebies are pretty nice.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

I guess check your local laws but i would think in most cases its legal being sold as a souvenir.
and being seed its not classified as a plant.
i say grow some balls and use your address either they show up or they don't
Now if i was using mail service to send me a pound of weed well that would be different all together

therealAries

therealAries

My first and only order so far off the farm. I ordered 2 breeders packs. Both arrived intact. They arrived much faster than expected.

The other bank I frequent is attitude seedbank. Their freebies are pretty nice.
Thank you brother

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
If customs suspects an issue they make a tiny hole and use a fiber optic style scope to see what's inside. If they see seeds they keep and let you know. Thats it. Now at least

sun

sun

i got many many orders ,once it was confiscated re taped up with a note , but no seed .nothing ever came of it .its no big deal.its all about volume there is too much going through the mail

Top Bottom