How To Actually Know! Humidity Level

• Thread starter JackThaRippa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JackThaRippa

JackThaRippa

Hey everyone so long story short I have my digital thermometer/hydrometer and another duo setup I put a little out the way, I'm not getting actual humidity level ? Especially if it's a closet setup, I might be over watering or under, is there a method to raise humidity or lower without buying a humidifier because mine is a real simple setup, thanks for reading

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You can raise or lower the temp of the grow space. That will dry it out or make it more moist. Other than that you’re going to have to condition the air going into your grow space.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hey everyone so long story short I have my digital thermometer/hydrometer and another duo setup I put a little out the way, I'm not getting actual humidity level ? Especially if it's a closet setup, I might be over watering or under, is there a method to raise humidity or lower without buying a humidifier because mine is a real simple setup, thanks for reading
You can raise RH slightly by placing a bowl of water in your grow space and put an air stone in it. That will probably raise it about 10%. To reduce RH, increase air exchange.

JackThaRippa

JackThaRippa

Would AC being on raise or lower humidity? And if so should I keep the closet closed or open? Heres a little picture

20180716 161056
Enforcer

Enforcer

Would AC being on raise or lower humidity? And if so should I keep the closet closed or open? Heres a little picture
If you have AC going into the closet, keep it closed. If the AC is in the room but not pumped in the closet, keep the door cracked and a use a fan to exchange the air between inside and outside of the closet.

JackThaRippa

JackThaRippa

Yes I have fan blowing out and in now through a little opening in closet door, I shall try that for now, thanks everybody !
If you have AC going into the closet, keep it closed. If the AC is in the room but not pumped in the closet, keep the door cracked and a use a fan to exchange the air between inside and outside of the closet.

Top Bottom