How To Add Moisture To Weed Again

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicPro

i have a nug that got really dry and lost its smell. How can I make it dank again

firstcitizen

firstcitizen

First Citizen
Supporter
i have a nug that got really dry and lost its smell. How can I make it dank again
Take a jar, put the nut inside the jar. Put one leaf of hemp (fresh,green and wet) or if you do not have hemp plant you can use a leaf from Lettuce (Lactuca sativa).
Bud to sit in the jar with one leaf for few hours. The leaf to not touch the bud. Check the bud every few hours. When you think it's wet enough. Wipe the leaf and smoke the bud.
One leaf is enough to moisten a whole jar with buds.

You should not over do because you can molded the buds.

whitepistols

whitepistols

Absolutely hilarious lmFao.
Hey @OrganicPro
Are you the little kid that runs around claiming he is the best, but is self entitled? Thinks he is a rock star when its zero dollars of your money to start the operation from day 1?

Are you the one that is claiming to sell to marely naturals, who by the way has failed ppm testing for cides with vape carts? No need to respond its all over insta gram...Nice mycobutal bath, is that to clean your wookie dreds? Stop its going into the product..

Are you the kid that thinks he can grow better than anyone else cause your young and us that have been growing before you were born suck?

Are you the one who is just really a wook and a weed puller trying to masterbate his status as a god, when if you read the trash you spew its just that trash.

Are you this "pro" why yes its part of your name and you here in this thread asking this?

Do me a favor wookie,why don't you do alot more reading and allllot less runing those chops or yours, learn your place and then earn your status.

You got alot of growing up, you have zero clue what respect is about, and of all things you have absolutely zero, I do mean zero clue about anything. I just wanted to hand you your first achievement badge its called......

So do me and everyone else a favor get back to pulling weeds, maybe next year you can scrape the trim bin maybe.

If you ask what achievement patch I am handing you? Its called the wookie golden mouth patch. Enjoy it, love it and embrace it wookie.

Btw put a piece of lettuce in a jar and the magical charm will be bestowed upon you a wet nug, but since you dried it out its no longer dank, its lost its potency, why not take that nug and soak it in clear epoxy and make a necklace out of it to remind you of your golden mouth wookie ways.

Btw before you get butt hurt know you treat others like garbage you will be treated like garbage woookie

J

Jfrezy

Take the dry amount place it in a plastic bag with a small amount of water in the corner let it sit for 8 to 12 hours check moisture content.

R

redlife215

Lol @OrganicPro 18 yr old pro grower and dont know the basics. Ur a joke

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Now now everyone.

Everyone starts off greener than the last guy. Maybe this will be a wake up call for help vs a "pro ego".

If it's dried out too much there's a few things u can do.
.in a glass jar or baggie.
Toss in a small piece of bread, lettuce, orange peel, broveda pack, or a fresh fan leaf plucked from a plant. All will allow moisture transfer. Close baggie, check hourly.

O

OrganicPro

I'm literally laughing at this thread. Why are all of you butt hurt? I asked a question, and you guys start rambling on some other junk. just stfu If you ain't got nothing helpful to say lmao. I'm happy where I'm at lol, I'm getting paid better than most Average adults, and I'm working at a spot I like.

O

OrganicPro

Absolutely hilarious lmFao.
Hey @OrganicPro
Are you the little kid that runs around claiming he is the best, but is self entitled? Thinks he is a rock star when its zero dollars of your money to start the operation from day 1?

Are you the one that is claiming to sell to marely naturals, who by the way has failed ppm testing for cides with vape carts? No need to respond its all over insta gram...Nice mycobutal bath, is that to clean your wookie dreds? Stop its going into the product..

Are you the kid that thinks he can grow better than anyone else cause your young and us that have been growing before you were born suck?

Are you the one who is just really a wook and a weed puller trying to masterbate his status as a god, when if you read the trash you spew its just that trash.

Are you this "pro" why yes its part of your name and you here in this thread asking this?

Do me a favor wookie,why don't you do alot more reading and allllot less runing those chops or yours, learn your place and then earn your status.

You got alot of growing up, you have zero clue what respect is about, and of all things you have absolutely zero, I do mean zero clue about anything. I just wanted to hand you your first achievement badge its called......

So do me and everyone else a favor get back to pulling weeds, maybe next year you can scrape the trim bin maybe.

If you ask what achievement patch I am handing you? Its called the wookie golden mouth patch. Enjoy it, love it and embrace it wookie.

Btw put a piece of lettuce in a jar and the magical charm will be bestowed upon you a wet nug, but since you dried it out its no longer dank, its lost its potency, why not take that nug and soak it in clear epoxy and make a necklace out of it to remind you of your golden mouth wookie ways.

Btw before you get butt hurt know you treat others like garbage you will be treated like garbage woookie
Ill keep it short and simple bcuz I actually have shit to do and girls to do .1.i got money and investments 2. Our stuff gets lab tested beforehand to ensure it's clean and then they buy it. Why you bringing up cartridges?lmao . Btw we just had some cbd rosin tested and It came out clean, and super potent boutta be a winner

R

redlife215

U are so corny my man, those pucs u showed in the other thread had bugs and ur weed was wak. Just be real with urself my man u dont gotta tell us u get money lol we all get money we are farmers. U are also just a wkrker at a farm, i wouldnt evem notice u if i came to ur farm cus id b the guy talking to ur boss lol. Get ur own game before u start talkimg all big shot cus ur just a lil worker with a bad attitude and id fire ur lil toung ass if u had my pkants looking that shitty especially when u talk about a nug u wanna rehydrate to smoke lol why arent u smoking ur award winmig rosin? Or did ur boss not let u take a piece lol

chemistry

chemistry

Now now everyone.

Everyone starts off greener than the last guy. Maybe this will be a wake up call for help vs a "pro ego".

If it's dried out too much there's a few things u can do.
.in a glass jar or baggie.
Toss in a small piece of bread, lettuce, orange peel, broveda pack, or a fresh fan leaf plucked from a plant. All will allow moisture transfer. Close baggie, check hourly.

That's what I do when I find a bit of dried out bush that I have stashed and forgotten, a slice of orange in a plastic bag.

Monster762

Monster762

Always used orange or grapefruit peel. Just a small piece of peel. Grapefruit tastes better. Or thin strip of apple but apple gets mushy. But trying to be as natural as possible I would think the fan leaf be best choice. Never thought of using fan leaf but good idea though.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Have always gone with fruit or some sort of leaf (lettuce, pot, whatever) but I think I am going to move to either bovedas or just some sort of sealed container with a little glass of water. Its never happened to me, but I think the potential is there to introduce some sort of outside spores and have a mold issue...maybe. I have become such a weed butthole I would probably just toss it if it got overly dry.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

What I do because sometimes it happens you forget to check the buds or leave them open way to long... accidents happen but I always save some stems off the plants as I trim them so I can add a few to each jar that I may F$&@ up just add a few stems and the nugs will suck the moister right out and b nice a juicy again then just fallow the curing process as normal its good to always have a bag or jar of stems on hand I usually keep mine in the fridge just to keep them fresh

IMG 7499
Top Bottom