How To Choose The Right Size Of Rosin Press Kits Between 3x7″ And 4x7″?

• Thread starter dabpress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How To Choose the Right Size Of Rosin Press Kits Between 3x7″ and 4x7″?

• 4x7 Rosin Press Kit

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 3x7 Rosin Press Kit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4x7 Rosin Caged Cube Kit

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 3x7 Rosin Caged Cube Kit

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 3x5 Rosin Press kit

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 3x5 Rosin Caged Cube Kit

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
1/8 1/4 1/2 oz is popular for pressing. 2x9 inch bags is a little bit hard to achieve max yield.

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
For aligning rosin filters on the parchment paper with press plates. Safe operation when pressing.

M

Mr_SLaTe

hey now,

so I decided to try the 3x7 caged plates and used 2x9 pure pressure bags cut down to 5 to 6 " ... with a 20 ton Hydraulic press.... I could not be happier with the results squishing dry sift. paid for itself in 3 presses.. plates /press/..... had my own air compressor

bought mine on amazon and got almost a 100 dollars knocked off the price with a couple offers they posted.

I was able to put together for around 650 with these plates and a harbor freight visit.... very cool

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
ROSIN EXTRACTION BAGS
What Is iBudtek and iHashtek?

iBudtek Is A Kind of Solvent-less Extraction Method Only Focus on Rosin Flow. It Helps Clients To Save Money and Time. On the Purpose of Achieving Pure & High Yield, We've Adjusted Sizes of Rosin Bag & Re-designed Pre-press Molds.

iHashtek Is the Technology of Pressing Bubble Hash, Dry Sift, Kief into Wax or Dab. Currently We Only Offer Strong Stainless Steel Bag for Pressing.

Sizes of Bag:

Currently, We've 3 Kinds of iBudtek Products (N for Nylon, S for Stitching) :

1 iHashtek Product (M for Stainless Steel):

• iHashtek dp-ht60m
Rosin Sleeve ( iBudtek dp-bt160n and dp-bt120n ) Is 19.7″ in Length, 1.18″ in Diameter. 6Pcs of Rosin Sleeves in One Package. It Really Saves A Lot of Money By Cutting the Rosin Sleeve into Your Own Sized Rosin Bags. Since No Stitching at Both Sides of Rosin Sleeve, You Have to Fold Both Sides of Bag By Yourself Before Working with the Rosin Press ( the Height Between Two Rosin Plates Could Be Easily Controlled By Hands ). Hydraulic Rosin Press Is Recommended.

iBudtek dp-bt160ns Is L-Shaped Stitching Rosin Bag, and It Pairs with the Square Pucks of dp- pm3510s To Align Our Rosin Bag Holder ( dp-mj35 , dp-mj37 ) Before Starting to Press.

What We Recommend for Opitmal Yield:

• 3.5g Bud / Bag for dp-rp33

• 7g Bud / Bag for dp-rp35 &dp-rp35s

• 2 x 7g Bud / Bag for dp-rp37
How to Use Rosin Sleeve:

--> Watch YouTube Videos Here

M

menocu

I have very little previous experience making rosin - maybe a week with a hair straightener. I couldn't justify spending the money some of these companies think their presses/plates/heaters are worth and figured how bad could this DP 3x7 cage kit be? I fully expected to be somewhat disappointed, but it had to be better than a hair straightener. I also expected zero in the way of actual customer service.

Man, they proved me wrong. Customer service has been amazing. (no problems with the product, but I had some questions that they were super quick to answer in great detail, and their English was just fine.)

The caged kit has given me great results and I'm about to order the 3x3 kit to get better yields when pressing smaller amounts for personal use.

So far, very impressed with both the products and the service and communication!

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
I have very little previous experience making rosin - maybe a week with a hair straightener. I couldn't justify spending the money some of these companies think their presses/plates/heaters are worth and figured how bad could this DP 3x7 cage kit be? I fully expected to be somewhat disappointed, but it had to be better than a hair straightener. I also expected zero in the way of actual customer service.

Man, they proved me wrong. Customer service has been amazing. (no problems with the product, but I had some questions that they were super quick to answer in great detail, and their English was just fine.)

The caged kit has given me great results and I'm about to order the 3x3 kit to get better yields when pressing smaller amounts for personal use.

So far, very impressed with both the products and the service and communication!

Thank you very much!

M

menocu

Thank you very much!
I received that dp-rp33 kit today and it looks to be the perfect size for my needs. I will have to follow-up in a few days as this kit was missing required parts and I have been told to expect them in the next 2-3 days.

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
Dp-Rp37 in 420 Seasonal Promotion
Promo Code: DP-RP37-15%OFF

Only Buy from dabpress.com | 15% Money Off | Before 2018-04-20

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
New product will be available soon!
Dabpress anodized pre-press mold and rosin press bags will be available on 10th, May, 2018.

Hackerman

Hackerman

I bought the 3x7 caged setup and I am absolutely thrilled. The customer service is totally top notch and the product quality is amazing.

This is my third rosin press and, I'm not sure why, but this DabPress give me more yield than any of the others. This baby is going to pay for itself in no time.

I couldn't be happier with DabPress and I am a very difficult customer to please. This company and their products are doing a top notch job.

Thanks DabPress

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
4x7" Rosin press plate kit is available on amazon

Last edited:
dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
Dabpress 4x7 Inch dp-rp47 Rosin Press Plate Kit - PID Temp Controller Box [4pc of 300 Watts Rod Heaters & 2pc of Temp Sensors] to Pair 12-20 Ton Hydraulic Press - Build Your Own Hydraulic Rosin Press

Buy It Now from Amazon

Dabpress 4X7" dp-rp47 Rosin Plate Kits with PID Temp Controller Box [4pc of 300 Watts Rod Heaters & 2pc of Temp Sensors] to Pair 12-20 Ton Hydraulic Press - Build Your Own Hydraulic Rosin Press

dp-rp47 Rosin cube cage assembled already before shipment. Easily connect to a hydraulic device to start working.

Packing List:
- 1pc of Dabpress Anodized Rosin Plates dp-rp47
- 1pc of PID Temp Controller Box - Model No.: dp-tc04r165
- Instruction Manual
- 2pcs of Screwdrivers

Specifications:
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Voltage: 110V
- Rod Heater: 4 Pieces
- Power: 1,200 Watts
- Plate Size: 4" x 7"
- External Package: 14" x 14" x 6.1"
- Gross Weight: 12.1 lbs

Attentions:
- Point Piston Ram Of Hydraulic Press At Center Of Up-platen And Then Tight 4 Screws
- Put Bottom-platen And Up-platen Together On Bamboo Block In The Straight Line
- Hydraulic Shop Press < 20 Tons
- Piston Ram Diameter < 2.16" ( 55mm )
- Do Not Switch On PID Temp Controller Box Without Putting Rod Into Aluminum Platen
- Dabpress Digital Temp Controller Is Not Compatible To Nail For Vaping
- One Person Operation
- Keep It Out Of Reach Of Children

How To Choose Suitable Rosin Press Between dp-rp33, dp-rp35, dp-rp37 & dp-rp47?
- dp-rp33 Rosin Press Kit More Suited to 6-10 Tons A-Frame / H-Frame Arbor Press, Drill Press Or Diy Hydraulic Jack Press For Home Use
- dp-rp35 Rosin Plate Kit More Suited to 10-12 Tons A-Frame / H-Frame Hydraulic Press For Personal Use At Home
- dp-rp37 Rosin Heat Press Kit More Suited to 12-20 Tons H-Frame Hydraulic Press For Comercial Or Industrial Use
- dp-rp47 Rosin Plates More Suited to 12-20 Tons A-Frame/ H-Frame Hydraulic Press For Personal or Commercial Use

Last edited:
dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
Dabpress iBudtek dp-bt160ns Stitched L-Shaped Rosin Extraction Filter Made of Heat-Resistant Nylon with 160 Micron

Specifications:
  • Item No.: dp-bt160ns
  • Item Shape: Stitched L-Shaped Rectangle
  • Material: Heat-Resistant Nylon Mesh
  • Width: 2″ ( 50.8 mm )
  • Length: 4″ ( 101.6 mm)
  • Package Quantity: 40Pcs
  • Micron: 160µ
  • Color: White / Dye Free
Features:
  • Stitched L-Shaped Rectangle Shape
  • Filters out Contaminants from Rosin During Pressing
  • Create Clean Extracts Without The Use Of Any Chemicals or Solvents
  • Strong Stitching Design Helps to Prevent Breakage and Blowouts
  • Heat-Resistant Nylon Rated Up To 300°F/150°C
  • Dye-Free
Tags:
  • iBudtek dp-bt160ns Made of Heat-Resistant Nylon Mesh
  • Recommended Pairing With Pre Press Mold dp-pm3015r
  • iBudtek dp-bt160ns for Use With Buds & Flower Only
Attentions:
  • Nylon Mesh Rated at Max Temp < 300°F / 150°C
  • Do Not Put Over 10g Material in Each Customized Rosin Filter
  • Recommended for Single Use Only

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
Dabpress iBudtek dp-pm3015r Flower Pucker Real Food Grade - Produce Cylinder Puck Well Suited to Our Rosin Filter Sleeve for Money Saving Extractions

Specifications:
  • Item No.: dp-pm3015r
  • Material: Anodized Aluminum
  • Inner Diameter: 1.18"
  • Recommend Puck Thickness: 0.5-1"
  • Shape: Round / Cylinder
Features:
  • Made of Food Grade Anodized Aluminum
  • Three Pieces Design for Easy Pre-Press of Puck by Hand
  • Quickly Prepare Buds for Pressing
  • Pucks Compatible with Vertical Filter Build (Bottle Tech)
Tags:
  • Press Buds into Cylinder Shaped Puck
  • Recommended Pairing with Rosin Sleeve dp-bt160n & dp-bt160ns
Notice:
  • Press Buds Easily and Quickly by Hand
  • Works Great with Flower or Buds Only. No Shake or Hash.
  • 0.5-1" Thickness of Pre-Pressed Flower Puck Is Recommended
Watch YouTube Videos Here

Top Bottom