How to clean bubblebags?

• Thread starter CannabisSativa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

If you are in the US try "Simple Green". Use it straight from the bottle... put 2" or so in a 16 oz drinking glass...then submerse your bag...mesh first. AGITATE. You'll see the gook comin off. Rinse....repeat. My bags are like new...the ripstop is nice and bright too!

good luck, all

s h

E

evergreensnow

I like to run mine through a washine machine with coldwater, that will make the screens like new. I used to use ISO but it really drys out the material after a lot of uses and can cause cracks.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Olive oil

I like olive oil better than the iso because I heard the alcohol may deteriorate the bags also. But I know both work

C

CptWacko

I just created an account especially to tell people that Sky High is 100% right, I just tried that product (in Canada they sell Simple Green at Canadian Tire) and it's the shit. You can clean your bag like it's a new one in 30 min top. I've let mine soaked for a while and the screen cleans up like a charm, just let it soak then agitate to create bubbles just like if you're making hash then rinse, redo twice on both side... done!

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I would not recommend using hot water to ever clean off your screens - it can cause some of the resins to permanently clog the screen over time if you are not careful. Try olive oil and cold water.

Cleaning them immediately after use with cold water is always your best bet, and will help preserve your bags.
I wid turn the bags inside out put Dawn in a 5 gallon bucket. Agitate the bags and water. Let the dry crusty trichomes fall to the bottom and never loan them out again.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I just created an account especially to tell people that Sky High is 100% right, I just tried that product (in Canada they sell Simple Green at Canadian Tire) and it's the shit. You can clean your bag like it's a new one in 30 min top. I've let mine soaked for a while and the screen cleans up like a charm, just let it soak then agitate to create bubbles just like if you're making hash then rinse, redo twice on both side... done!
I tried simple green never was impressed with it.

Try Dawn dishwashing detergent

TheHitMan

TheHitMan

I lent my bags out to someone who didnt clean them and now they're all caked up and not wanting to come clean by hand washing them.

Should I put them in the washing machine? Use soap or not, hot or cold water , etc.. ?

How should I clean them?
Bubblebag.com advice;
If your screens become clogged, you can use 99% isopropyl alcohol on a soft toothbrush to gently remove tough stains. Keep alcohol away from edge of screen (stitching).”
Rince thoroughly with cold water

Hackerman

Hackerman

I tried tossing mine in the washing machine once and it worked great.

captiankush

captiankush

I've used iso and cold water for the last 5 years without any problems. Granted, I only do 3-5 runs a year and they are legit bubblebags. YMMV

CK

Top Bottom