How To Correct Possible Nutrient Burn During Flower.

• Thread starter Akingreg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Akingreg

My outdoor sativa is about 7 weeks into flower. I transplanted into a bigger pot a week ago. I Tried not to disturb the root system much during transplant and added some new soil. I'm now experiencing what I think is massive nute burn problem. What are my options pls. I ph my water to about 6.5 and I haven't used any nutrients for over a week.
How to correct possible nutrient burn during flower
How to correct possible nutrient burn during flower 2
How to correct possible nutrient burn during flower
How to correct possible nutrient burn during flower 3

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I just had to transplant in 3rd week of flower as much as I didn’t want to.

Mine does not have as much structure as yours but reacted similarly. Transplant could have shocked your girl. I am no expert.

123grow

Also when ever I have any type of burnt leaves I try to remove them or cut the effected parts off. I feel it gives me a chance to see if plant is doing better and the plant doesn't stress or waste its energy on those crispy leaves. I manicured my 1/2 of a plant that survived the fire, shes doing good but small. lol ~Julie

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Also when ever I have any type of burnt leaves I try to remove them or cut the effected parts off. I feel it gives me a chance to see if plant is doing better and the plant doesn't stress or waste its energy on those crispy leaves. I manicured my 1/2 of a plant that survived the fire, shes doing good but small. lol ~Julie

Personally I leave them on. I like the plant to use the stored nutrients in them. Sure it looks ugly but the plant can mobilize those nutes for the newer growth. I judge based on new growth mostly so it’s a little tricky to train yourself to overlook those things but it can be done. Once things get on track the under growth takes off and looks much better. Then as the leaves die off on their own I remove them.

123grow

Personally I leave them on. I like the plant to use the in them. Sure it looks ugly but the plant can mobilize those nutes for the newer growth. I judge based on new growth mostly so it’s a little tricky to train yourself to overlook those things but it can be done. Once things get on track the under growth takes off and looks much better. Then as the leaves die off on their own I remove them.
I think it makes more for the plant to try n fix or recover from by them being on. Our plants get plenty of fresh nutrients so they can continue growing even better. lol pic of plant doing awesome after burnt leaves were removed due to a fire. Julie

Tmp 1596 20180909 1931211365781167
Tmp 1596 20180909 193121478145589
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I think it makes more for the plant to try n fix or recover from by them being on. Our plants get plenty of fresh nutrients so they can continue growing even better. lol pic of plant doing awesome after burnt leaves were removed due to a fire. Julie
What did you feed (that picture)? LSD maybe :p:p:p

Top Bottom