How To Go About Growing Legally In Mendocino County

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicPro

dont want any problems with police or law enforcement of any type. I plan on growing about 25 plants. How can I legally do this? And what are the first steps to take?

CIRE408

CIRE408

dont want any problems with police or law enforcement of any type. I plan on growing about 25 plants. How can I legally do this? And what are the first steps to take?
Pretty sure that's the medicinal personal limit. But you can always look at the CA medicinal laws. It will break down county by county the legal amount to grow.

Dewd

Dewd

I agree that you should ask a lawyer. Or read the laws yourself. I'm sure people on here know the answer but you are asking for legal advice. Legal advice should come from lawyers only.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yes, sure as shit.
I can't be everywhere. Reread the TOU. Its against site policy. If it were allowed, dont you think 90% of us would be promoting and selling what we grow?

Monster762

Monster762

Google. It will let you know. Just read up real good. I think over there you have a decent chance of being allowed to do something legally.

R

redlife215

U know tge best way not to worry bout cops or jail? Dont grow weed buy it from somebody that has the balls the risk it. I am so tired of people trying to grow no risk weed, thats tge whole problem is that it became so safe that every pussy in tge world wants to move to cali or wherever and grow weed. The risk factor is what kwpt the market good and everybody living in harmony. Yeah every once in a while a grower had to sit for a year or 2 but believe me his making 2g a pound made it all worth it. Ive sat in jail for weed many times and would prefer that to selling weed for under 1000 a pound like it is now cus everybody wants to do it now which is cool but i still call anybody that waited past 2015 to grow a pussy

R

redlife215

Whats
Look for the actual laws too not just people talking about them. Annotated code. Real law.

Whats real law when it is federally illegal? Anytime and anywhere u can get busted for growing spread the word hopedully itll keep parents from loaning their pussy kids money to come to cali and grow.

Monster762

Monster762

Whats

Whats real law when it is federally illegal? Anytime and anywhere u can get busted for growing spread the word hopedully itll keep parents from loaning their pussy kids money to come to cali and grow.
I agree. I honestly personally think the only reason Feds aren't stopping it is because state level legalization does all of thier case building for them. It's all documented and they will just confiscate all files from dispensaries. And state registrations for cards.it points them right at the people. I was going to get medical card then I started thinking. It's all going to lead back to how can more money be made. If they can't make more off of legalizing than they already do off it being illegal it's gonna be a mess. i could go for days on the issue but already jacking too much of this thread on it. I would personally just look up state laws n stay under the radar but within the limits just in case.

Monster762

Monster762

U know tge best way not to worry bout cops or jail? Dont grow weed buy it from somebody that has the balls the risk it. I am so tired of people trying to grow no risk weed, thats tge whole problem is that it became so safe that every pussy in tge world wants to move to cali or wherever and grow weed. The risk factor is what kwpt the market good and everybody living in harmony. Yeah every once in a while a grower had to sit for a year or 2 but believe me his making 2g a pound made it all worth it. Ive sat in jail for weed many times and would prefer that to selling weed for under 1000 a pound like it is now cus everybody wants to do it now which is cool but i still call anybody that waited past 2015 to grow a pussy
I agree it is being way over populated. I used to do little outdoor things back before everything. Just never tried indoor. Not from fear at all though. Shit I'm on parole now. And just did a 2007-2014 stretch in prison. So I can understand where you come from. I don't do me cause it's going legal I do me cause it's what I want to do. I enjoy it.

O

OrganicPro

Okay off topic but like what's your point though?
I've been working on a farm since I was like 13 I'm 19 now. Of course prices have dropped, I used to see pounds go for 3k back in the day. In reality, the growers who are passionate and know what they are doing, continue to grow and sell there pounds just as before.

O

OrganicPro

You just went up a notch in my book! It's the whole medical crap weed heals is what did it. I get it makes you comfortable if your not well but the real reason anyone smokes is to get high. Been growing since 2001 and not once did I do it legally:)
I personally know people who strictly grow medicinal marijuana which has a very high cbd content and less than 1% thc. To say that everybody smokes weed to get high is redundant. Some people actually smoke it for it's beneficial purposes

Dewd

Dewd

I personally know people who strictly grow medicinal marijuana which has a very high cbd content and less than 1% thc. To say that everybody smokes weed to get high is redundant. Some people actually smoke it for it's beneficial purposes
Yep! When I was younger thc was most important. The older I get the more I appreciate CBD

O

OrganicPro

The market for HIGH QUALITY marijuana will always be there. If your a passionate grower who continues to improvise and cultivate the highest quality weed, you will ALWAYS be able to sell it. I say this because I know people who sell 2k pounds to this day. Everybody can grow, but you need a real green thumb and a passion for marijuana cultivation. All the best cultivators are becoming legal grow operations

O

OrganicPro

Yep! When I was younger thc was most important. The older I get the more I appreciate CBD
Yea CBD is the best man! People will soon start to realize it! Currently smoking on my buddy's ringos gift strain with 25% cbd and less than 1% thc

R

redlife215

Okay off topic but like what's your point though?
I've been working on a farm since I was like 13 I'm 19 now. Of course prices have dropped, I used to see pounds go for 3k back in the day. In reality, the growers who are passionate and know what they are doing, continue to grow and sell there pounds just as before.

My point is that the poinds that went for 3k are now going for 1k lol even ur young ass can see that, thats my whole point. And yes i sell my pounds still to and am happy to get anything over a g for my full terms and anyrhing over 13 for my deps but when the feds make it legal no matter how good u grow or how long u have been farming ur gonna sit on ur weed if u try to sell it for more then like 5 or 600 and thatll be if u are lucky enough rto sell it at all. I know asians with 1000s of last years outs that are beggojg to off em for 500. Whats ur point on seeing pounds go for 3k years ago is the real question

R

redlife215

The market for HIGH QUALITY marijuana will always be there. If your a passionate grower who continues to improvise and cultivate the highest quality weed, you will ALWAYS be able to sell it. I say this because I know people who sell 2k pounds to this day. Everybody can grow, but you need a real green thumb and a passion for marijuana cultivation. All the best cultivators are becoming legal grow operations

No way u know people in a med state that get 2k for their outdoors, and u can omly grow a plant to its genetic potential and i would be ignorant to think botanists with top quality facilities cant grow a plant to its grbetic best. There wont be a niche market for weed unless its black market which wont maje sense when its legal amd eben if u do have a holy grail strain do u think u will earn a living off farming when it is FEDERALLY legal

Top Bottom