How To Grow Legally In Nv?

• Thread starter Thomburger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thomburger

Thomburger

Okay all as the title suggests I would like to grow legally in NV. I'm new to the state from CO and don't want to have to go back to hiding.

I'm wondering the best way to go about it. I'm thinking my plan would work, which is: have my girlfriend get her med card (if it's that easy) and then have her sign me up as her caregiver. We will be living in the Las Vegas Valley more than likely, which I know will be pretty hard to grow outside of the 25 mile radius. So to counter that I was just planning on calling around and seeing what everyone had, then growing something they didn't and *eventually* just cross that with another strain nobody carries.

I don't feel like it will be this easy, but I figured I'd give it a shot and see if anyone had any help for someone looking to stay outta trouble.

So do I have a chance, or is my naivety getting the best of me?

Attached is a pic of my last single tree grow for attention ;)

How to grow legally in nv

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Youll be fine... you can grow more than 1 so youre good there. A lot of people dont follow that 25 mile rule... in Vegas or Reno hahaha

Thomburger

Thomburger

Youll be fine... you can grow more than 1 so youre good there. A lot of people dont follow that 25 mile rule... in Vegas or Reno hahaha

Haha that's kind of what I figured. I didn't know if it was strictly enforced or what was the deal if you grew under 12 plants. From what I've seen anything under 12 plants isn't even a crime so I'm wondering if I could grow under 12 and be like "well what I voted on last year said..." and maybe weasel my way out of anything. Hell knock on wood I won't have to deal with any of that shit but I'd rather be safe than sorry lol.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Haha that's kind of what I figured. I didn't know if it was strictly enforced or what was the deal if you grew under 12 plants. From what I've seen anything under 12 plants isn't even a crime so I'm wondering if I could grow under 12 and be like "well what I voted on last year said..." and maybe weasel my way out of anything. Hell knock on wood I won't have to deal with any of that shit but I'd rather be safe than sorry lol.
Well i know many people that grow in stead nevada and thats not 25 miles from the heart of reno... they just dont care. And people have argued the whole.. well the dispensary was not carrying the shit im growing.... so they were ok i guess... hell there are tons of crosses they dont sell at shop .

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Well i know many people that grow in stead nevada and thats not 25 miles from the heart of reno... they just dont care. And people have argued the whole.. well the dispensary was not carrying the shit im growing.... so they were ok i guess... hell there are tons of crosses they dont sell at shop .
He's got a point. That 25 mile rule dosen't apply if you are growing something you can't get. Which is why i am growing a very old off strain of purple haze, and some ruderalis. And some chinese fire hemp (which may or may not have up to a 7% thc)
I have talked to law enforcement about it and they seem to not care about the weed by itself. If you're doing something else illegal then watch out but otherwise just grow stuff you can't get in a despensary.

Top Bottom