How To Keep Thieves Out Of Your Outdoor Grow?

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

Thanks everyone, I have a Stafford-shire Terrier that would lick and cuddle an intruder but he looks like a badass. he was attacked by 2 chihuahuas and never even defended himself and is a total pacifists but the important part is he looks mean. Never considered owning a pit bull after all the bad press but I have 2 total pussy PBs that are just big babies. We ended up with them cause they were homeless and the pound was going to kill them because they were "pitbulls" and for no other reason.

I like the landmine and paintball gun idea but yeah, don't want a lawsuit. Nails in a plywood board also good but lawsuit worthy cause you could be accused of an "attractive nuisance" if kids were involved.

The trip wire with the loud alarm it sets off is the best one I think as far as a safe alternative to scare the shit out of anyone that tries.

I saw a video of a trip wire one where someone came into the greenhouse and got all fucking tangled in the wire and while running away the wire got around his pruning shears and launched them across the yard nearly hitting the other moron that was with him right in the head. Damn I laughed at that video. He practically hung himself by a limb going back over the fence with the trip wire all wound around him.

Anyway, you guys made me laugh a lot and I needed that:) Some damn funny responses.....

Thanks,

Dee

Homesteader

Homesteader

I would recommend you have 1080p and nothing less for your cameras if you don't already. Fuzzy figures on camera prove nothing. Also, It probably wont help, but it may give you satisfaction, to start flinging your dog shit late in the summer in the area they would enter, (cat shit will linger even better, IMO). Maybe you'll get a low crawler.

Westie

Westie

For the "wire"....Braided fishing line works great. Spiderwire,etc... (Near zero stretch)
When used along the top/inside of fences good chance to someone coming over.
Bowl up.

Top Bottom