• Tagged users None
G

ganjherbsmoke

i love lollis
i myself do not use the corn syrup coloring or flavoring
just use jello packets and sugar
the green ones are the bomb!
oh and i use bho cuz its easier and way more potent
ice cube trays work pretty well if u dont care so much about the normal lolli shape
oh and try putting the temp down a lil and ull end up with more of a gelatin like consistency like taffy :)

lollipopman

lollipopman

Ive tried the jello first but didn't like it, always wanted to try the bho how much do you use?

G

ganjherbsmoke

depending on how many you wanna make and how potent you wanna make them but id say 2 to 3 grams

G

gharivand

yo lollipop man please email me i have a couple of questions [email protected]

im making a batch and i have some questions of how much herbs i needed so please contact me! Thanks!

M

mjane

hey nice post.. im a light smoker.. i can usually get high off like .3 or even less.. when smoking from a pipe. I want to make the lollipops but i want to use 2 grams worth of canna butter.. ive never cooked with weed before.. so im not quite sure if thats possible or not.. and i cant seem to find anything online. how can i make lollipops with 2 grams of weed, if its possible?

thanks for your time :bongsmi:

K

kr0n1x

Wanna try this some time. Thanks for the info and recipe. Loving this community more every day.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks for sharing the recipe. I have been making capsules quite regularly with virgin coconut oil, but I like the idea of making lollipops. I will have to give this a try when I get some time.

Ever tried this with coconut oil? Personally, I like to steep my coconut oil and hash in a crockpot for ~16 hours and this seems to work very well for me. I don't really like cannabutter, so if you haven't tried it, maybe I'll give it a go.

M

Magalicious

I was reading how to make your lollipops and i was wondering what temp you get the therm. while your boiling it?

jyip

jyip

phenottyper,
u should check out diane cooking with cannabis infused oil on youtube, a ten minute viddy that is super info for what u ask...she cooks her oil for only 2 1/2 hrs and says that is enough, and explains why beter than i could here, check it out,,,you'll learn something

lollipop maker

arent you concerned that u ar maybe burning off the cannabonoids going up that high w/the heat? I dont kno for sure, but u must be close to the point where it burns up,, or very very close to it

great recipe though, i luv it, i am hopin for them ina month or so, time will tell

keep cookin candyman lolli master!

S

subliminaloser

new to the forum. been making lollipops for a few months now using a myriad of different recipes. was quite happy to find this forum. will share some of my successes and failures soon.

M

Montannabis

fyi look up burning temps of your oils either virgin or not some vary quite a bit. also soft and hard crack stages of sugar candies. hopes that helps

K

kripplecreek

mmmm in two months since im going to be after seed this run im going to make some mega cannabutter and make me up a batch of these! THanks for the recipe!

:cake:bongsmi:

B

budzmaster

Can I use a tincture of about 1 oz of vaped herb + 1 pt of ever clear that I have been letting sit for a month?

If so, how much of that tincture would I use? I tried to pm you lollipop man but my posts are too low :(

I would really like to make these and have seen other recipes on the web that uses the tincture, and it only calls for 3 tbsp of tincture for 12 lolli's which just seem like enough...but who knows. You are the lollipop master

Latest posts

Top Bottom