• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW considering this is the best site to learn about and grow excellent cannabis. plus grab some superior genetics all we can do is find fault with a little button that is there to help pay for this site...………. Mhhhhhhhhh

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

WOW considering this is the best site to learn about and grow excellent cannabis. plus grab some superior genetics all we can do is find fault with a little button that is there to help pay for this site...………. Mhhhhhhhhh

Of course not. We find fault with everything. This is the internet, eh?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Not always fun on a PC! Depends on where is is when you are scrolling.
Snap6

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It kind of sucks how it’s always in the way and even blocking my typing on my phone.

But I can manage. I look at it like when you work for someone. They are the boss. I don’t pay to be here.

But a little constructive criticism should be ok.

AF92FF5D B37B 4678 A9E0 B7665B72182C

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have some positive input. Get phones with 60" screens. Try fitting that in your back pocket. :p

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
But I just went down in size with my new iPhone X. It actually does fit and feel comfortable in my pocket. :)

Need holographic phone.
I want a phone like they had in star trek. When irritated with someone I could have Scotty beam them to another planet :D

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
They are going to get rid of you if you don’t chill out. This is a free forum because of seed sales. Get over it or find another site.
You guys complain yet you are surfing on the fastest user friendly weed site on the internet. Other forums haven’t been updated in a half a decade or longer.
@Trustfall speaks the truth! Every buddy FREAKING COOL IT!! IT WILL BE THERE UNTIL DECEMBER 25TH!!!
If you have a problem with it I suggest you pm @logic! He will fix you and your problem!!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The button is here for dec 13th - 25th to promote the xmas sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom