How To Not Get Caught Growing Tips

• Thread starter Sunset Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sunset Man

Thank you so much guys so much useful info. I have it in basement with a few tents. One with all led. One with all T5 and one with 400 w HPS

S

Sunset Man

I had no idea they can search your house if they find product on you in your car that’s scary wow thanks man good look

S

Sunset Man

I have 4 tents I use in the basement. Two tents I use all LED lights, one tent is HPS 400 W, other tent is just T5 grow light system. I run extension chords from diff rooms and diff electrical outlets throughout the house so all the electricity isn’t running from one source or one outlet. I haveblack Out blinds I put on the two small basement windows. I’m going to install carbon filter, fan and ducting soon hopefully this weekend when I have more free time to take everything out and re set up. You can’t see any lights or anything from the street Bc it’s in basement in black tents. I don’t throw my 4/20 stuff in trash and def won’t ever now. I’m moving after this grow so I just wanna play my cards right. I do drive with product on me sometimes but never got pulled over. No one knows I smoke or have flower. I don’t talk to anyone or have any friends so I hope I don’t get caught I don’t see how I could get caught but I wanna be safe than sorry

StandingRock

StandingRock

Most strains stink a little in veg, I always have my carbon filter on in my room. I have a second one sitting in the basement by the furnace. Keeps the whole house smelling nice too. Burn everything grow related if they let you burn where you live. During the last three or four weeks of flower I don’t invite anyone over. Most important thing is just don’t tell anyone. That’s how people get caught the most.

S

Sunset Man

Most strains stink a little in veg, I always have my carbon filter on in my room. I have a second one sitting in the basement by the furnace. Keeps the whole house smelling nice too. Burn everything grow related if they let you burn where you live. During the last three or four weeks of flower I don’t invite anyone over. Most important thing is just don’t tell anyone. That’s how people get caught the most.
Thanks bro. Appreciate your advice. I haven’t told anyone just trying to be extra safe

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
if you burn "leftovers" be careful when and how you burn - it smells.
I burn in an indoor woodstove late at night or on a very windy day

Rcubed

Rcubed

How bout don’t grow if your scared to get caught?
Some one I knew got caught with an illegal grow in So Cal and they just told him to shut it down. Not even a misdemeanor charge. Depends on where you are I guess.

2toughtony

2toughtony

How bout don’t grow if your scared to get caught?
Because nowadays with laws becoming more lax the kids get nuts. What ever happened to the outlaw life style my 4th year growing i did it huge went from a closet with 6 tiny clones to a 25 light set up because the wife said shit if your gonna get busted might aswell make it worth it

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Because nowadays with laws becoming more lax the kids get nuts. What ever happened to the outlaw life style my 4th year growing i did it huge went from a closet with 6 tiny clones to a 25 light set up because the wife said shit if your gonna get busted might aswell make it worth it
Trippy! there was another dude with a similar story I heard. But he wasn’t from jersey:cry:

Top Bottom