?how To Raise My Temps In Temps In My Dry Room?

• Thread starter maskedgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
maskedgrower

maskedgrower

As odd as it might sound i am wondering if i need to raise my dry room temps. Im in northern cali and my temps out side are getting a little low at night causing my dry room to drop low in temp. the room is reading about 60-63*f. this normally isn't a problem because i usually have a flower room that is counteracting the low night time temps for the shop. with the room being down waiting to be cleaned and on the next order of soil i find myself with low temps in the dry room. i hear some say its ok to work with those temps and i hear others say its not good for mold and so on. i set a small isolating fan about 6 inches in front of a small space heater to help distribute some heat but so far no real luck. should i not be worried about this? or is there another way for it to be fixed?

the room is a temporary room that's about 18x9 with 2x4 studs wrapped with 4ml plastic on two of the 4 walls. we have 3 runs of 16x5 trellis hung from the ceiling packed with buds giving roughly 3ft gap from the trellis to the floor.

Nayhay

Nayhay

What's your relative humidity? I think that's more important than the temperature. I'd think another heater and another fan would be enough, although that's more material than I've ever dried at once....

maskedgrower

maskedgrower

What's your relative humidity? I think that's more important than the temperature. I'd think another heater and another fan would be enough, although that's more material than I've ever dried at once....

It's actually rather low sitting at 35% right now, thinking about adding humidity to help bring it up. during the day I can run 70*F with no problem just my night temps. I worry about adding humidity to room because of the temp fluctuation from day to night.

Top Bottom