How To Remove The Annoying Banner At The Bottom

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

How the F can I get rid of this annoying ad banner at the bottom my viewing page. I move up it follows. Makes it difficult to type my post, as I can see what I'm typing. And I keep clicking on it by accident. I don't remember seeing it a few days ago.

MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

Would be nice if it wasnt in the way of text. Maybe off to the right. Lol

Uper right corner. Click the three little dots,,on the bottom of that window that opens,,,click request desktop site,,and the banner will be gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just have to keep hitting "request computer version" everytime.

Uper right corner. Click the three little dots,,on the bottom of that window that opens,,,click request desktop site,,and the banner will be gone.

Not an option on my.phone

sixstring

sixstring

Maybe your device needs to be cleaned up.its on the very bottom of my screen and not in the way of this text box at all lol
Sent from a cleaned up droid haha.
Someone just send logic about 5000 bucks and im sure he will remove the ad banner at the bottom :)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's not there this time when I popped in. Sent from a very expensive Samsung s6 active with new phone update.

It's been gone last 20 mins now.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
How the F can I get rid of this annoying ad banner at the bottom my viewing page. I move up it follows. Makes it difficult to type my post, as I can see what I'm typing. And I keep clicking on it by accident. I don't remember seeing it a few days ago.

As you can see this test post works just fine the banner does not get in the way

Top Bottom