How to use a sulfer burner?

• Thread starter ImptheGimp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnthmn1989

dnthmn1989

This feed was perfect for me. Ive got a 10x10x8h room that has a slight case of pm on a corner by the a./c and im battling mites. i heard the sulfer helps with everything including both of those but mainly i heard it was fpr russet mights? It seems to be working but i want them dead and falling off and it just seems to make them retreat. i think i need to just kick up my burn time and how long i let the sulfer set in the room. iv'e just been unplugging my burner about and hour to an hour and a half later and turning on fans and exhaust right after. i think two long doses will do me good.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've never seen it work well with mites, but others may have a different experience.

EatPizza

EatPizza

Sorry, i know this is an old thread. Thought I'd ask here, and not create another thread.

I know you should have your fans and exhaust off during a burn. What about keeping your intake, dehumidifier and AC on during a burn?

Thanks all!

sixstring

sixstring

Matter of fact when i was burning semi regular i would always put a towel over my dehuy and any other electronic stuff within 10 feet or so of the burner to keep the shit off it.

EatPizza

EatPizza

Thanks a bunch!

Just worried about the temp running too high in my room. I have a room, built within an attic.

Maybe put my fan controllor on low for my intake? Bringing in a slight breeze, maybe move the sulphur around a bit?

sixstring

sixstring

moving the slufer around just a bit is good as long as its not so windy it keeps it from covering all the plants.i run a small 4 inch clip style fan off to the side and above my burner to get sulfer to the far side of the room.but the sulfer will destroy that fan within a few months.it just corrodes the hell out of stuff if it gets into the motors.

stoneymajoney

stoneymajoney

Ok so I've tried a couple different things to help fight or rid of the PM in my room and nothing will keep this crap away. I recently picked up a sulfer burner, and could use a lil input on how and when to use it. My room is 8wx10Lx8H, How much sulfer should I use? How long should it run? Im in week 3 of flower right now, how often should it run and after what week should I discontinue use? Does my ventilation need to be turned off/on while running? Same with fans? Can I use a folar spray and the burner at the same time? The only thing the directions said was to hang 1-2 feet above the plants so im hoping i get get a few more tips off here. Ive had get response from past post, im hoping for the same on this. Thanks ahead of time!

Did you turn off your air control, fans, etc.?

Dan789

Dan789

Yes, turn off lights and fans, no air movement, run therm afterwards... then figure out why you got the PM in the first place, increase air movement, and air circulation...two distinct things...

markesparza1

markesparza1

Ok so I've tried a couple different things to help fight or rid of the PM in my room and nothing will keep this crap away. I recently picked up a sulfer burner, and could use a lil input on how and when to use it. My room is 8wx10Lx8H, How much sulfer should I use? How long should it run? Im in week 3 of flower right now, how often should it run and after what week should I discontinue use? Does my ventilation need to be turned off/on while running? Same with fans? Can I use a folar spray and the burner at the same time? The only thing the directions said was to hang 1-2 feet above the plants so im hoping i get get a few more tips off here. Ive had get response from past post, im hoping for the same on this. Thanks ahead of time!
So did the burner take care of your pm problem?

Latest posts

Top Bottom