How Ya Doing Ri Community!

• Thread starter TurtleTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TurtleTree

TurtleTree

How are all of you doing! I have been a patient for years! The strains I'm messing with now are pretty nice. I have collected many seed stock in my years and absolutely love seeds and the selection process. Whiterom f2, Mango Tango, DNA Genetics Super Lemon OG, Bodhi Silver Mountain. That's what's cooking for the next 8 months or so. Can't wait to post up some pics & progress.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Nice line up. I'm in mass! Always good to have another New England boy around!

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Heck yeah. Love New england. Hope my keeper hunt is prosperous with this seed run lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

Heck yeah. Love New england. Hope my keeper hunt is prosperous with this seed run lol
Fingers crossed for u bro. Got some great genetics up here. Pm me sometime and maybe we can get up and have a sesh. Curious what someone from ri thinks about big Dan. Not personally but his genetics. I have some dead diesel and want to know if I should even bother.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Fingers crossed for u bro. Got some great genetics up here. Pm me sometime and maybe we can get up and have a sesh. Curious what someone from ri thinks about big Dan. Not personally but his genetics. I have some dead diesel and want to know if I should even bother.

I put my heart and soul into my work. I stay humble and I get love in return. Someone like big Dan is a scumbag who obviously is in it for the money. Would you support someone like that?

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Ok did a little research. I have no clue who big dan is. I once got a bangin Train wreck cut from a guy named Big Dan in my younger days. To this day the ocular effects of that particular Trainwreck haven't been matched yet! I'm checking out his gear now for a better say on his genetics. I can say that when you buy seed make it a point to know your vendor WELL! I know how easy it would be to pump out some crosses of some well known genetics. I've done it many times with great success. Phantom cookies was a great cross by Ken I've had that for sure. Nice purple pine cones off of her! Just not my jam as far as potency. Remember seed genetics are like scratch tickets...sometimes you just make out well.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

I've been preserving genes for awhile. I have been ordering now for a few months myself(we used to all chip in and place a big order from the Attitude in the past) but we have all grown up since and purchase our own stock. I have been collecting for a bit. Mostly local RI cuts friends and I have kept for years. No names you would know we gave them numbers and letters. The weeds we loved as young adults were saved. Nothing but what was special to our circle. So for me when I'm not medicating. I am enjoying some vintage RI. I still have some middies bag seed cuts from some brick I got back in 04. Best weed I have smoked or come across till this day. Could not believe the yields or coverage on the chosen keeper. Out of 60 popped I found one with stellar traits. These seeds results were not much different from seeds I have purchased in the past or today on the web. Only difference seems to be is I get a better idea of what I may be getting myself into with the breeder descriptions.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

A rehash on Big Dan. He pretty much blows . Figured I'd update my view to the public after doing some research lol

Top Bottom