Howdy

• Thread starter destinyUK420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

destinyUK420

Howdy yall,I like growing cannibas,makes me happy.Toooo man growers here to make me happy.I made purchase of tent and growing lites and love growing mariguana.looking for to the stickyest and strong strains to make my head spin off.the seed store has many options.can ini good grower point me to direction of very strong and head spin canibas.i herd white window is the best and the strongest.many thanks for any help your growers can give me.I can purchase many top nutrants.i have many bags of tree potting soil and ph stabilizer.
I have 1 so far and it looks helthy from seed my frend gave me.Im sooo happy to grow now.

Howdy

madgrower

madgrower

Howdy yall,I like growing cannibas,makes me happy.Toooo man growers here to make me happy.I made purchase of tent and growing lites and love growing mariguana.looking for to the stickyest and strong strains to make my head spin off.the seed store has many options.can ini good grower point me to direction of very strong and head spin canibas.i herd white window is the best and the strongest.many thanks for any help your growers can give me.I can purchase many top nutrants.i have many bags of tree potting soil and ph stabilizer.
I have 1 so far and it looks helthy from seed my frend gave me.Im sooo happy to grow now.

View attachment 834611
It looks like a pepper plant

Top Bottom