Hso - Black Dog Kush (harvest Pics)

• Thread starter GrowBot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MaddScience

Comin up on 8 weeks. Trikes are pretty much all white with very little amber and a small hint of blue on top and pink on the underside of the flowers. Its a very unique strain. Mine shoots straight up as soon as you flup her. Not super bushy at all which i dig because i like to run 3 or 4 tops per plant close together to get the most colas per light

20180409 171809
45North

45North

Had to join just to add my 2 cents worth. This is the prettiest cannabis strain ive ever ummm seen up close. My pheno is almost exactly the same but doesnt turn completely black. Anyone who gets free seeds of this i can only say this .. CLONE that shit
Did that one outdoor last year. Topped it twice in a 25gal cloth pot and it was still over 8’ tall. 1.5#. Didn’t have much scent upon cure though (OD?)
45N

M

MaddScience

Yeah.. Yeah seems like the taller more sativa-ish phenos lack a pungent smell. However.. Feeding with some sugar like molasses through out and a little extra nitrogen first couple weeks seems to help some. Ive also played around with botonacaires "Sweet berry" and it makes a big difference. But.. Kinda seems like cheating

45North

45North

Yeah.. Yeah seems like the taller more sativa-ish phenos lack a pungent smell. However.. Feeding with some sugar like molasses through out and a little extra nitrogen first couple weeks seems to help some. Ive also played around with botonacaires "Sweet berry" and it makes a big difference. But.. Kinda seems like cheating
My thoughts exactly on the sour-dee or Berry. Mine really showed off it’s headband linage in potency and color. Nice fruity/berry in bloom great bag appeal trimmed flowers but a neutral aroma upon cure. I still have 4 more F1 beans and of course some cuttings leftover. It’s a keeper and I may try again for a different pheno. I’m just glad I didn’t put it in the 35gal ;)
Needed a saws all as it was. Lol
45N

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Comin up on 8 weeks. Trikes are pretty much all white with very little amber and a small hint of blue on top and pink on the underside of the flowers. Its a very unique strain. Mine shoots straight up as soon as you flup her. Not super bushy at all which i dig because i like to run 3 or 4 tops per plant close together to get the most colas per light
Same here on the training. 4 heads per plant. Get rid of all the sucker branches, and all the energy goes to the top.
No lard, easy trim, far bigger yields of quality bud!

M

MaddScience

I have done them all kinds of ways. Scrogged.. Topped and cropped.. You name it ive tried it. Or plain natural. I wouldn't call the bottom branches "sucker branches". But im kinda lazy these days. I dont want to prop up or tie up 6 or 7 branches. I run an ebb and flow style set up but put my soil mix in a fabric bag and set my nutrient /water level just about an inch up. Throw some rockwool chunks and a handful of clay pellets in the bottom of my bag to let it drain and the roots breathe. I have my system set to feed once a day.
Either way.. A 36 or 42 inch tomato cage works well to keep things propped up. Very little work. Add a float valve to keep my res topped off as they use water and all i do is add nutes to bring the ppm to where i want it.
It was a cold winter so i switched out my 600 hps in the middle for a 1k gavita de since heat wasnt a problem. I put 9 lemon haze under that mug and BOOM 3.2 lbs from that light.

20180411 231600

Latest posts

Top Bottom