Ultraviolet
UW
Vision Thai
West Coast Nice
Wheel Chair
William's Wonder

S

Silica

Um not knocking but C4 from chimera is actually cotton candy x shiskaberry red line.
It says on a few of his adds that its the same mothers of the frostbite but the mothers of frostbite are cotton candy.

Also it says cotton candy from federation is afghani x blueberry. Well i dont know if thats true but i heard a breeder (not sure who) say it was afgani x (afghani x haze.)
Im not 100% on how much haze or afghani but im sure its not blueberry.

A

Andre

Hi All

well when I read a thread like this it is definitely interesting but I cannot help thinking that most of these are only names with roughly known genetic backgrounds.

I mean how can you call something new when you take some old genetics and make a hybrid without stabilizing them? It is just a name you sell, in the end, a bit like a lucky dip? But nevertheless good to see a thread that covers every name ever...and a few.All the best Sb

This is what you come to when you are unable to get a pure line. You try to take something else and make it better dare I say. I would rather have the pure lines so that I could pick what I thought was best for me.

B

Bi0hazard

Great post! I've been waiting for a large list of genetic information. This will be of the utmost use in breeding projects.

Bravo

R

ReelBusy1

This is awesome.
I will let those with more knowledge on the matter debate the final results and stabilization of all the strains but for all of you, Logic, D-P and Texas Kid who put together these huge lists:
THANK YOU!

:420:

K

KushyNutt

Anyone have any info on the strain "white Bella"?:rauch08:Thanks

Z

ZenGrow420

Thanks for the resource everyone. I know i'll be on the learning side of this thread. LOL

Z

ZenGrow420

Sour Diesel

I too have a question about the SD.

you have.
Sour Diesel (Reservoir) Mexican Sativa X Chemo
Sour Diesel (??) ?DNL X Daywrecker?
Sour Diesal = Mass.Super Skunk x Chem {dawg}
Sour Diesel = [(SensiNL X MassSuperSkunk) X Dawg/Chem] X DNL

from the resorce i got from where i got my clones they had

90% Mexican Sativa X 10% Afgani.

Jason King has SD being Chemdog female x MassSuperSkunk herm pollen if im not too _________ to remember the story correctly. LOL.

I believe he said Chemdog's name was changed to diesel when it moved east after a killer concert :party0023:
:joint:

Could all of them be viable strains all under the same name?

M

Mother Chucker

Wow, thank you!

I'm new here and I just have to say thank you to everyone who put this massive resource list together.

It was like a walk down Memory Lane that list, if I could remember any of it.
:anim_44:

A

all thumbs

Great job on your research. However I'm putting it out there: Is their an updated list available?

M

michaeljackson

strain list

This list has so many huuuuugggeeee mistakes Im not even going to try. its all wrong

B

Bi0hazard

Some additions I made to the list from online research of genetic lineage. Its still in the works and not in alphabetical order:

-DoubleDawg-Chemdog D x (Chemdog '91 x Afghani[SensiSeeds])
-Double Underdawg is 91 Chem Dawg x [UnderDawg X Underdawg-SS - Afghani#1]
-Chem Haze Diesel (rez) is ChemHaze [Chemdog D x '93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze] x Sour Diesel IBL
-Tresdawg is Double Dawg [Chem Dawg D X Afghani#1 BX] x Chem Dawg D
-Giesel is ChemDxSuperskunk(Mass?)
-rainbow Kush(kyle kushman) hawaiian sativaX -kkpurplekush (aka HPK)
-jackie-o is aeric77's calio combined with jack candy, jack candy is a selection from jack flash
-Blowfish (katsu)-Dutch Flowers (G13 / Blue Dot / -Oregon Funk) F1
-Superdawg is 91ChemxSuperskunk(Mass?)
-Blackberry Widow F2 by Jojorizo. (blackberry x white widow?)
-Afgooey- Afghan X Mauii Haze (or Afghan x BlueBerry for Norcal version)
-Blue Heaven( DJ Short). Chocolate Thai, Highland Oaxaca Gold and Afghani Indica.
-"Cheese"-'Sport' (unique) pheno from 1988 Sensi Skunk#1
-Chemo-University of BC Cancer Research Center clone, varying stories on how it got out.
-Cherry Slyder-Skitty's keeper Cherry pheno from Sagmartha's Slyder.
-Green Crack-SSSC Skunk #1 x Local Sweet Leaf Afghani
-Dank Ass Bitch-AxB by Hybe (A=Old oregon purple hybrid X B=Emerald Triangle Funk)
-Diesel, Original aka Headband aka Daywrecker-Chem/Dawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi NL) *note - latest "headband" cut appears to be different than the OD.
-Grandaddy Purple aka GDP-Purple Urkle x Salmon Creek Big Bud
-Jack's Cleaner-(Subcool) Cleaner' (Pluton/Lambsbread/Purple Haze/Nothern Lights) x Jack Herer male. 100+/- grown out, best selected = JC *
-Lemonaid-Suspected 1976 Afghani.
-Schrom-Romulan x Columbian Gold
-Soquick's AK99-AK47 x Cinderella 99
-Sour Kush-(unk)OG Kush x NYCD
-StrawBerry Cough (Kyle Kushman)-Strawberry Fields x Haze
-Krush-Afghan Sativa brought back to BC '70-'80
-Shoreline-Texas Skunk clone, used alot for commercial, true lineage unknown.
-Bubba Kush pre2001 (see also "katsu" see also "Green")-Much conjecture, little fact. From much investigation katsu, green and pre2k1 are the same thing, undisputed best example
-Ole 47 - (Black Label) 70s ind/sat hybrid)
-Sassy Frass- Chimera-SAS; Superior Afghani Skunk (not to be confused with super skunk)
-Sweetest Sativa (Joint Chimera/DJ Short Project)
-Mental Floss- Chimera- Schnazzleberry #2- Chimera-From the same mother as the original super-stoney Schnazzleberry)
-Island Sweet Skunk (ISS)-Federation Seeds-he Island Sweet Skunk (ISS) has been grown on Vancouver Island in BC for many years as a stabelized Sativa-Skunk cross-)
-Fast Manitoba x Manitoba Poison- GREAT WHITE -NORTH-Fast Manitoba was developed from Sensi's Early Girl strain. Crossed with Manitoba Poison-)
-Manitoba Poison- Great White North-african origins turns purple)
-G33 bx2- Head Seeds-G33 was the designation of my favorite plant From the G13 x NYCD cross I ran. The plant was pollenated by the same male) G13bx x G13bx that was used for my G13bx f2 generation. The seeds were grown out males were Selected and backcrossed to the G33 mum. The males from this generation fathered these G33bx2 seeds)
-Fourplay-Head Seeds-[Cinderella99 x Apollo11 from Joey Weed] x [NYCD x G13]
-G13-Diesel-Head Seeds-[SD's G13 x G13 bx line] X [Rezdog's SourDieselv3]
-Cin-Diesel- Head Seeds-[C99xA11 mother grown from joeyweed] X [Reservoir Seed's

B

Bi0hazard

Landraces Details (The regions of origin for pure cannabis plants which have been used for hybridization):

Marijuana, Cannabis sativa L., is an annual plant that was thought in the past being a member of the great family of the Urticaceae. Hemp grows from the Equator to the Sub-Arctic areas of the world: marijuana is indeed a wild grass "domesticated" by man for his various needs. All modern marijuana hybrids derive from seeds coming from the following regions of Origin (landraces list follows):

a) Brazil (Sativa) (0° to 30° south latitude). Strain: Brazilian Lemons (Sativa), the local "Maconha" also called "diamba" in Yoruba, the African-Brazilian language spoken by Candomblè communities in Recife. In Brazil it's also widespread a Paraguayan weed type named "Faso".
b) Colombia (Sativa) (Equator). Strains: Punta Roja (Purple tops), Cali Hills, Choco, Lowland, Santa Marta Gold and Panama Gold (Sativa).
c) Congo (Sativa) (Equator). Strain: Local marijuana (Sativa)
d) Afghanistan and Pakistan (Indica) (30° to 37° North latitude). Strains: all deriving names from regions of Origin: Hash plants Mazar-i-Sharif, Kandahaar, Citral and Hindu Kush are types of cannabis Indica-Afganica grown for hashish production.
e) Southern India (Sativa) (10° to 20° latitude North). Tropical. Strain: Ganja from Kerala, Madras and Mysore (Sativa).
f) Jamaica (Sativa) (18° North latitude). Tropical. Strain: local hybrids of Caribbean, Colombian and Mexican strains imported into the island (Sativa).
g) Kenya (Sativa) (Equator). Strain: Marijuana from Kisumu (Sativa).
h) Lebanon (Indica) (34° North latitude). Temperate. Strain: Hash plant (Indica) related to Hindu Kush strain.
i) Malawi (Sativa) (Equator). Strain: potent Marijuana local (Sativa).
j) Mexico (Sativa) (15° to 27° North latitude). Subtropical. Strain: Chapanera, Guerrera, Nayarit, Michoacan, Oaxaca, Acapulco Gold e Yucatan Gold (Sativa).
k) Rif Mountains valleys, Morocco (35° North latitude). Temperate. Strain: Hash plant related to Hindu Kush and Lebanon (Indica).
l) Nepal (Indica) (26° to 30° North latitude). Subtropical. Strain: typical indigenous hash plant (Indica).
m) Russia (Ruderalis) (35° to 60° latitude North). Temperate and Arctic. Strain: Cannabis spontanica, Strain: Ruderalis.
n) South Africa (Sativa) (22° to 35° south latitude). Temperate. Strain: Dagga, local spontanica (Sativa).
o) Southeast Asia (Sativa) (10° to 20° North latitude). Subtropical. Strain: Cambodian, Laotian, Thai and Vietnamese (Sativa).

S

sloth

Royal Hawaiian- Maui Wowie x Chemdog x o.g kush anyone heard of it??

Top Bottom