Humidifier Help

• Thread starter Poor dirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poor dirt

Poor dirt

hey can some one point me in the direction of a GOOD humidifier for a 15x30 room ... I was going to get ideal air but my buddy has had nothing but problems with his ... any input is great ... also if they make a ductless split with a built in humidifier/ dehu /ac I’d love to go that route

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
GE and LG I’ve ran both dehus with no issues for years that is till I burn one up which takes a while. You want a quality mini split that will make all your dreams come true look into Mitsubishi MR. Slim. I had a 3 ton unit years ago and loved the shit out that unit.

sixstring

sixstring

these rock,seen it in action. not my cup of tea but if you need more rh this thing does it like right now

Perception

Perception

I don’t have a model for you, but I dry in my 2 car garage, and learned that an EVAPORATIVE HUMIDIFIER worked better in the larger space than an ULTRASONIC humidifier.

I bought the biggest ultra sonic I could, and it could barely keep the space humidified. And, it broke eventually. The Evaporative coolers are usually cheaper, simpler design, hold more water, and work better for larger spaces. I recommend looking for a large evaporative Humidifier.

NOTE: if you are using a humidistat, make sure you get a humidifier with analogue controls, not digital. Digitals can’t necessarily have power cut on and off.

Herbals

Herbals

I have a hydrofogger mini they also make a bigger one but my mini keeps my 3x10 perfect with my inkbird humidstat off amazon I live in Vegas where humidity is 10% usually. Hydrofogger.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom