Humidity Levels....

• Thread starter MadSciNtst
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MadSciNtst

MadSciNtst

Chart is pretty self explanatory if you look at it closely. It says hydrate and dehydrate with different colours. Then there is only the heat shock and poor rh left. The old leaves seem to get this droppy and clawy look at an earlier heat stroke when it got to 35C or something and new leaves look kinda ok. Then it’ll probably be fine. There is nothing to do. Except raising rh to provide the optimum environment. Also i’ll still say N is too much. Next time maybe he should try the soil as it is and doesnt add fish shit. And checking for bugs is important too.

So avoid the fish sh!t and mammoth p for a while? Just water via test kit? I guess I will tell him to use cool mist humidifier for temperature and humidity effect as well. We will see how that works .

schwab0619

schwab0619

He says between 30-33 degrees celcius. It went up to 35 without the carbon filter feeding outside air into the tent but since he installed it, it’s helped the temp. It was above 40% humidity but since the weather temp fell and tent setup modified, the humidity dropped too
Carbon filters shouldn't be used for intake air, but for outake air only. I would have your friend change that first..

MrChemovar

MrChemovar

Carbon filters shouldn't be used for intake air, but for outake air only. I would have your friend change that first..

If you own it you can do whatever you want with it, I draw my fresh air through a carbon filter screen and then through a carbon filter before it gets to my ladies. Whats everyones thoughts on favorite humidity levels before harvest?

02trueblue

02trueblue

eh i like to keep it at 30-40% the last week or two before harvest

Latest posts

Top Bottom