Hydro Shoot 60 How Many Plants'

• Thread starter Jack Diamond
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jack Diamond

Guys friend of mine is interested in seting up a room at his place to grow some autos but says he has a space problem so he can only fit a (0,6m x 0,6m x 1,4m) tent.

I advised him to put a 250w HID system with a VK 100 (250m3/s) as an out fan and a VK 100 (107m3/s) as an in fan. Do you think that’s ok or will heat to much and burn the plants?

Another question is, in this case what is more profitable as a yeld perspective?
2 plants in 11L pots or 4 plants in 7L pots?

Guys thank you and happy growings :party1:

Flox0chknz

Flox0chknz

From what I understand... your end result of weight is comparable to the wattage intake by the plants in order to process chloraphil, so what that means is, your plant count doesn't matter as much as having your plants trained enough on the light to be able to turn 100% of the wattage given to them into sugar (thc). I used a 250ish apollo t5 to start the grows but the wattage and penetration is too low to do anything to better the life of the plant. You want to get an HID which I think is the best money for your buck. I have a 4 inch 200 cfm inline fan connected to a 4 inch charcoal filter, and that fan also removes the heat from the hood/tent well enough for a 600 watt HID that covers a 4x5 area (roughly) I do also have a 600 watt king LED for my clones/veg sns ot puts out almost 0 heat, but the color and leaf penetration is amazing compared to the HID. Imo....get a 600 watt LED, that'll work great for your grow room, 600 watts should net you pretty close to 600 grams dried weight if you're doing it right, but you can also grow that in a closet your size (roughly a square meter) spending the money for the LED will mean you just need 1 Intake fan, charcoal filter and the light. I would also add a couple small fans to help grow resistance in your stalks and stems.

Top Bottom