Hydro, Soil Or Coco. 10k Sq Ft And The Choice Is Yours

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

10,000 sq ft. of flower is yours, now choose Hydro, Soil or Coco?

• Recirculating Hydro

• Organic Soil

• Coco

Results are only viewable after voting.
H

heisen

That much floor space I would section it off into propagation,4 areas of 12 12 so you can get a crop every 2 weeks and an area strictly for moms.you have to run clones if your gonna do it right.easy to maintain feed schedules and dial the plants in.
Like I said if you can find a good breeder to test for that's your ace in the hole for finding the next best thing...

DGP

DGP

Whatever medium you feel most comfortable in is the most important aspect. There are a lot of ways to do it but the biggest thing to remember is this:
They are expecting you to bring skills and the ability to rebound quick if something fucks up or they will find someone else.

A lot of people got hired and fired very quickly in Washington because they could not deliver on that scale in foreign mediums.

Just out of curiosity what state are you going to be working in? Best of luck to you!

Not in the US but I can't say the location.

Dee

stutter

stutter

better start thinking about pest management next. on that scale dealing with issues once they arise is not a viable option. you need prevention.

DGP

DGP

Yeah, was trying to be funny about the million clone thong but one would ned to have a lot of clones. I was thinking along the same lines as far as mothers in hydro they grow so fast they can really produce a lot of vegetation. Been doing it that way in my grow.

Flood and drain is sounding good the more I think about it.

tweedy

tweedy

Not in the US but I can't say the location.

Dee
Well hopefully you have better laws than the ones they have been cookin up here for the "legal" scene. Best of luck!

I have always been a fan of water culture. Dirt is heavy (my back sucks), so why not have a pump do all the work for you eh? I can pick up hydro mediums way easier than a 30 gallon container.

Top Bottom