Hydroponic Kits Or Systems

• Thread starter RBIJR72
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RBIJR72

Drain to waste (DTW) on some kind of table using rockwool/coco and drippers is prob going to be your best bet if you are new. You get the benefits of hydro without all the micro manage.

You can basically build the whole thing from lowes/home depot/amazon or buy the stuff from the hydro shop (like tables)

The other systems will work fine for a first time grower just if a problem arises it will be a lot harder for you to pinpoint and could lose a crop for stuff like dwc/recirc or ebb & flo (which I don't suggest unless you are doing it for veg. This is coming from a looong time Ebb and Flo dude)
Thanks for the reply cemchris....do you happen to have a picture of what your talking about. Sorry man, I'm new to the hydro grow game and I need to be talked to like a 3 grader..haha

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Not to mention it will be the easiest on your wallet when it comes to nutes.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Res of any kind plus a pump
01-jpg.822021

PVC Manifold
02-jpg.822022

Drip Manifolds + Drippers
03-jpg.822023

You don't have to go the PVC route you can simple use hose w/ a hole punch and barbs to run your drip line off off.

Timer
71u22RS7xFL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0752PHMTL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Basically everything in that picture is from home depot minus the pump / table / timer.

You can build your own table from corrugated plastic, 2x4's, and gutters for a house from home depot if ya like
04-jpg.822024

Its as simple as drip them 1-6 times when the light are on and have something to collect the runoff. You aren't recirculating nutes so you don't have to worry about ph swing or add backs ect.

It's about as simple as you want it to be.

R

RBIJR72

Res of any kind plus a pump
01-jpg.822021

PVC Manifold
02-jpg.822022

Drip Manifolds + Drippers
03-jpg.822023

You don't have to go the PVC route you can simple use hose w/ a hole punch and barbs to run your drip line off off.

Timer
71u22RS7xFL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0752PHMTL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Basically everything in that picture is from home depot minus the pump / table / timer.

You can build your own table from corrugated plastic, 2x4's, and gutters for a house from home depot if ya like
04-jpg.822024

Its as simple as drip them 1-6 times when the light are on and have something to collect the runoff. You aren't recirculating nutes so you don't have to worry about ph swing or add backs ect.

It's about as simple as you want it to be.
The image didn't come through...ha

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Drain to waste (DTW) on some kind of table using rockwool/coco and drippers is prob going to be your best bet if you are new. You get the benefits of hydro without all the micro manage.

You can basically build the whole thing from lowes/home depot/amazon or buy the stuff from the hydro shop (like tables)

The other systems will work fine for a first time grower just if a problem arises it will be a lot harder for you to pinpoint and could lose a crop for stuff like dwc/recirc or ebb & flo (which I don't suggest unless you are doing it for veg. This is coming from a looong time Ebb and Flo dude)

Spot on. Drip systems are the way to go if you are starting out with hydro. Easiest setup imo and easy to understand and maintain.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
yeah dont know what happened. A Lot has changed with the posting since I really posted pics here.

1. Res of any kind
  2. PVC Manifold
  3. Drip manifolds + Drippers
  4. You can build your own table from corrugated plastic, 2x4's, and gutters for a house from home depot if ya like

UG970

UG970

G'Morning from California! *FIRES*
I was hoping someone can help me decide on a hydroponic kit/system. There are so many, I can't pull the trigger on just one.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I will be growing indoor in a 10×15 bedroom. Running 4 600watt LED lights. I'm looking at 12 to 8 plant system. Thank you kindly!
I’d check out the Bucket Company.. only because of price point and the versatility of multi-media planter.. can do aero,
G'Morning from California! *FIRES*
I was hoping someone can help me decide on a hydroponic kit/system. There are so many, I can't pull the trigger on just one.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I will be growing indoor in a 10×15 bedroom. Running 4 600watt LED lights. I'm looking at 12 to 8 plant system. Thank you kindly!

Check out the Bucket Company.. released 3 gal planters. Could be a nice way for you to play with different mediums- you can run aero, hydro(dwc, dtw, rdwc, etc...) easy to add on or take away from too. They call it the Ez-Pz planter. Check em out

R

RBIJR72

I’d check out the Bucket Company.. only because of price point and the versatility of multi-media planter.. can do aero,

Check out the Bucket Company.. released 3 gal planters. Could be a nice way for you to play with different mediums- you can run aero, hydro(dwc, dtw, rdwc, etc...) easy to add on or take away from too. They call it the Ez-Pz planter. Check em out
Thanks for the heads up, so much to choose from

Top Bottom