Hydroponic Research User Thread

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clutch419

clutch419

Ok so I just turned my experiment room. It's my attempt at a dtw system.
So I vegged them for 5 weeks. It was my goal to fill the room. Room is 6x5 at the most.
I was good at keeping the ppm around 600 the whole time through. Now I used my sample of push differently on each girl.
Strain is chemotherapy I have had it for many years.
I took over a 150 nice clones off these girls as I cleaned out the insides of them.
Plant 1 in back of room got sprayed everyday with push. This plant alone gave me 50 nice clones that all rooted fast and well. I had to cut everything off the back side and put as close to the as I could.
Plant 2 is in the middle got sprayed 1time a week with push I got maybe 35 clones off of her. They also took longer to root.
Plant 3 is in the front. This girl was sprayed with push 3-4 days a week. The biggest change I found was my middle growth was huge she gave me 65 clones they rooted just as fast as plant 1
Pictures start at week 3 and end with today they have been in flower for 1 week. I love how the just got bushier rather than stretched. I think th most stretch I got was 8 inches . But size wise they doubled. Now should I be feeding more often to make them grow faster and more on my ppm. I am now feeding them at 700 ppm. Any suggestions would be great.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

clutch419

clutch419

Well I guess I am over doing the spraying then. I only put 10 mills per spray bottle in ro water
They have really taken off since the flip.
Hear are some pics of my other room. This room is on the dirty. Now this is my first real veg&bloom try. It has taught me a few things. On what my plants want. It has brought me more I tune with my plants. So are couple of these come down in a day or two. One has about a week more before flush and the rest have more time.
Plant 1. This is my strain called project Charle started by a friend. She is a very picky bitch some times she will grow ok some times not. It just depends she turns nice purples and silvers when she is done. Now plant one there are three off them. No taller than 2 feet. Of pure auger covered bliss.
Plant 2 is a strain called chemotherapy. It is the same strain that I posted about early. She is stinky and loaded with crystals. She is getting beautiful colors all over she has about a week. She is also a mini only 2 feet max.
Plant 3 is bogs blue moon rocks and all I can say is omg. Pictures don't give justice to it plus I take bad pics.
Plant 4 well let's just it had a few balls hear and there I have been very diligent on looking for them. And wow it has paid off they are huge chunky golf balls.
Plant 5 is a version of lsdxg13. Well this plant is never a big bud producer it grows slow and stinky and just covered in crustyl. It is one of the best head highs I have ever. Had.
Hope you guys like any suggestions would be great.
Mac ppm was 950-1000.
Under 2 1000! Watts

clutch419

clutch419

Ok so just a little update to my dtw system it has been 2 weeks since the flip. They are starting to bud nicely they did stretch more than I have ever had with veg&bloom. Could be them catching up for all the push I used. I did cut back cause I am running low. They get it one time a week. The big picture of was how much faster they grew when I cut back. So I guess Ill eagle is right.
They look amazing I am kicking my self in the butt cause I thought oh you can put 3 girls in there well nope it's 2 next time. They are growing into each other. The pictures don't give justice to them sorry.
I did start mixing the dirty 50/50 with the hd.

clutch419

clutch419

Ok so my first round of veg&bloom the dirty is on flush. I did take down the project Charlie purple strain and omg. The smell and taste is unbelievable it has never been this good in 6 years of growing it. Now you have to take into consideration these girls went through hell and came back.
This was my first try with veg&bloom so I did feed kinda low. Feed2 times flush with photozyme and carbo load feed 2 times repeat.
I could probably up the feedings to 4 days then flush also.

Here's a couple pics of the Charlie

ill eagle

ill eagle

Looking good dudenext time flip end I to flower a week earlier and three will be perfect.

clutch419

clutch419

Ok more of a update yesterday was the harvest day for the rest of my round and all I can say is wow. With growing for 20 years this is the most simple and best results I have found. I have tried probably 30 different types of nutrients and veg&bloom rocks better than any thing else I have used. The plants that I will show you went through hell they got hit with russet mites and got root bound. This harvest was the dirty formula and it is great. I did not use push on them. They only got veg&bloom carbo load and golden tree.
So the first 2 pictures are of mr. Nice ash crossed with shark shock. They were taken a few days early do to banana curls starting to pop up thank you shrak shock. I think it came out really nice for being. Herme I did pick off all the balls as they formed so no seeds were made. That was a lot of work by its self.
Second pictures are of chemotherapy and wow you can smell this girl 20 feet away she is a bit short only 1.5 feet tall and looks to have about 3oz on her.
Last pictures are of bogs boggle gum or blue moon rocks can't remember but wow this one is a monster of a plant covered in sugar and smells so sweet.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

When ordering from hr do they send you a shipping confirmation?

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Well I called yesterday and they told me it shipped on monday. I'm like good news!!

I recieved the package and there was the +size, push....... no veg+bloom =( so I check the invoice and it's back ordered wtf, I called to and they didn't say any thing about back ordered =|

I was really excited to get the package and I thought it looked a little small, I guess I'll call tomarrow and complain..... you would think they would call or email me atleast..

Mabe ordering 25lbs isn't enough to get tooken care of.
Fuck me
/rant

-lurkin

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

From what I understand Chris turned over all the ordering to a different company. Sounds like they are going through some growing pains to me. I've never had this issue myself. Never had any unanswered emails either.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I sent a email over a month ago, finally heard back with a generic answer offering me 50% off if I order.
The questions I asked were not answered.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Damn I wish I had that offer, I paid 530 for 25lbs of hd.

What's ur guys ppm with 50ml of push per gal?

Top Bottom