Hydroponic Research User Thread

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clutch419

clutch419

What formula did you want I have had no issues with them at all. I did notice they are using a different company for orders. It took 3 months to get back to me about samples and how to order

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I alley and was all pumped up, then a lady answered the phone. She sounded cute and in a sucker lol, she said it was back ordered but has shipped today and will be here tomarrow. I guess it's all coming from the bay area now brea I believe.

@clutch419 you asking me or smoke

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Good afternoon,
Thank you so much for your patience and interest in our products. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. A while back you may have filled out a form to request samples of our products. If you are still interested in receiving samples we are offering introductory prices for first time customers of 50% off. If you know what product you need or want to try than head over to the website and order it using the coupon code below. If you need help choosing a product please go to our website and fill out the form under the 'product help' tab. A product recommendation will be made to you within 2 hours of your submission and you can proceed to order and use the coupon code below. This is a one time offer for first time buyers. Products are limited and it is first come first serve. Please be mindful that this coupon code will only be valid until the end of the day Friday Nov 6th. Thank you for your time!

Make sure to share your results with us via Instagram @VegBloom.
* You can also head over to our Instagram and learn more about being a part of our PUSH giveaway!

This is the email I received.
Not sure what to think of them.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I never ordered. I requested a sample a few months back.
I'm wanting to try the one to use in Coco Coir.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Good afternoon,
Thank you so much for your patience and interest in our products. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. A while back you may have filled out a form to request samples of our products. If you are still interested in receiving samples we are offering introductory prices for first time customers of 50% off. If you know what product you need or want to try than head over to the website and order it using the coupon code below. If you need help choosing a product please go to our website and fill out the form under the 'product help' tab. A product recommendation will be made to you within 2 hours of your submission and you can proceed to order and use the coupon code below. This is a one time offer for first time buyers. Products are limited and it is first come first serve. Please be mindful that this coupon code will only be valid until the end of the day Friday Nov 6th. Thank you for your time!

* You can also head over to our Instagram and learn more about being a part of our PUSH giveaway!

I was just hanging out with all the guys from veg+bloom in Colorado a few days ago, if I'm not mistaken they've been going out to check on their customers and see how their products are doing all over the country, I know they have been selling a ton of fertilizer and are needing to scale up their production, they've really grown a lot and have successful products that everyone loves so they're falling behind (especially considering they are dealing direct with consumers--which is a total nightmare) it's not a big company at all and the guys involved have passion that goes beyond providing clean nutrients to plants...I definitely support what they're doing and their vision, pretty sure they're just experiencing some growing pains right now.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I'll also say 20 bucks for a pound of their fert is not expensive, hell if you'll pay 10 bucks for a sample of osa what's wrong with just biting the bullet and buying a pound? That way when you use it and love it you won't have to order it again for a little bit.

clutch419

clutch419

I am finding that if you mix the dirty and the hd you get better results. I do 1scoop dirty to 2 scoop hd. I was having to use cal mag because I started to yellow a bit. I got tired of trying to figure out the stupid calmag thing so I just started to add the dirty to it and bam it works great.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I am finding that if you mix the dirty and the hd you get better results. I do 1scoop dirty to 2 scoop hd. I was having to use cal mag because I started to yellow a bit. I got tired of trying to figure out the stupid calmag thing so I just started to add the dirty to it and bam it works great.

I still have some dry salts I can use, or I can cut it with my well water. So it was a nitrogen issue? How much veg bloom are you using pergal? It should show up today, I need to figure out where to start. Also do you use push?

clutch419

clutch419

I make up 4 gallons at a time 1 scoop dirty 2-3 scoops of hd.
In bloom I add plus also carbo load from advanced nuts. I was using golden tree but found the price is too much for it and started using zues juice from nectar of the gods with better results than golden tree
Golden tree 50 bucks small bottle
Zues juice gallon 50 bucks.
Powder carbo load is way better than the liqued style and you get more use out of it.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Still nothing today, kinda discouraging honestly. Does chris or anyone from v+b visit the fourms?

-lurkin

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Good afternoon,

i really wanted to believe in this KISS dream, but after trial and lack of communication on concerns i was having, i had to drop them. I have since found another bulk provider with customer service and prices on par for my production.

i really liked the smell of the V+B, but again that customer service, wow. 2 months to respond to my email, and never addressed the issues?

clutch419

clutch419

Yep I am my pics above are a experiment with push different amount spread on 3 different girls for growth and cloning. It works wonders.
I put 15 mills per 36 oz of water. Found that was perfect

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Thanks @Lyfespan for pming me

@clutch419 so 53.33333333333 ml a gal huh what's the ppm at? I mixed 50ml per gal and it was like 1800+

Top Bottom