Early smoke report is it is noticeably smoother than the HR

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Here's several plants jarred up. One came a bit later at 28gms

New grow from seedling is doing quite well

IMG 3509
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I am loving the EH 3 Part. Plants are growing amazing now that I corrected an issue that prevented equal amount of nutes to split off to both plants.

I moved a small plant from the tent on the right to the tent on the left, meaning the large plant now has the SE 250 all to herself.

All 3 plants that were compromised are now taking off.

The large plant already has pistils on just 6 days of reduced light

IMG 3515
Greeneye04

Greeneye04

My buddy brought in EH to his hydro shop. 6 months later they had to come pick it up. Couldn't give the shit away. My guess is the issues you are having with VB were due to over feeding. All the pics look severely overfed

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I
My buddy brought in EH to his hydro shop. 6 months later they had to come pick it up. Couldn't give the shit away. My guess is the issues you are having with VB were due to over feeding. All the pics look severely overfed
I fully agree.
I run V+B at 6 grams per gallon and NEVER had one single burnt tip.
Something is definitely wrong with in your grow. Both comparisons show the same burnt tips of leaves with both nutrients.
What is your starting water EC/PPM?
You mentioned having a PH of 10 with your starting water.
With having that high of a starting PH, you are probably causing nutrient fallout. Lockouts will occur if this happens regularly.
I would PH the starting water down to 7.0
Then add nutrients, check and set PH again to desired level.
I bet this is where you're chasing your tale trying to figure out which company to blame.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I start my VB at 2g a gallon right out of the cloner and bump it up .25 g a week. No problems. They love it.. Salts are salts. Your ratios are just off and over feeding. And as @Smokey503ski said may have a ph issue. Pic is my bluebird kush with 3 weeks to go. Zero burn!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

@PhatNuggz do you happen to know your starting water EC and PH?
A water quality report might be in order for you so you know what's in it.
Just trying to help you figure this out.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I do. Keep in mind I start with ro.

The issue was due to using lenses when I was foliar feeding in veg, PLUS, getting erroneous readings from my dieing pH pen.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I surrounded the large girl with my Cube and took 5 clones.

Hoping for better result than my last effort. However, I have cloned successfully many times.

Clones downstairs

guymandude

guymandude

I AM aware of GH, but never used them

I commend you. Since GH and Botanical are both owned by Scotts, I will NEVER again use any of their products. Period. Other should grow a set and take a stand.

Those are some pretty decent nudges, dude. So you like the Emerald Harvest line? I was thinking of giving their 2 part a try

guymandude

guymandude

gh-flora-series_large.jpeg

Come on man can't be running hydro and not know about 3 part. Hydro Thor might strike lightning down on you. If it's the same strength then there are tons of recipes already for it Lucas, 5/5/5, Useless, GH Feed chart are a couple that are used quite a bit.

Thinking about the GH nutes. Apparently you think they are the same

I will liken this to micro brew beers of the same alcohol %. The quality of ingredients and how they are mixed makes a huge difference in the final product

The General Hydroponics company was sold by the founders children to Scotts Fertilizer company. Scotts makes every we hate, such as Miracle Grow, etc. And they have a huge business partnership with Monsanto. Please don't spend you money with Scotts.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I am now experimenting with NPK for my new seedlings. See my Hail Hydro 2.0: New beginnings

Top Bottom