Hypersensitivity To Thc?

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I had seen posts of people hav8ng issues. Having to even go to the hospital. This new ailment has come to light and it's from prolonged use of concentrates such as BHO. I heatd about a large influx of patients on the radio suffering from this. It develops over time.

Maybe we should go back to the flowers?

DGP

DGP

I had seen posts of people hav8ng issues. Having to even go to the hospital. This new ailment has come to light and it's from prolonged use of concentrates such as BHO. I heatd about a large influx of patients on the radio suffering from this. It develops over time.

Maybe we should go back to the flowers?

Cannabis Hyper-emisis is what the medical community is saying it is.

https://hightimes.com/health/what-is-cannabinoid-hyperemesis-syndrome/

Very rare and often confused with other ailments so it is hard to diagnose accurately. They thought I had it but it was frequent migraines from a side effect of blood pressure meds. I take RSO every day (about 10mg cannibinoids). I have heard/seen this showing up but it is so rare most folks don't need to worry and it typically takes years to develop. I have a cannabis friendly doctor (also very very rare). If you have it you usually end up totally sick/disabled and have to go to the ER it is so bad. It often shows up in cyclic attacks that require ER attention. We're talking mega monster pukes to use technical terminology.

DP

StandingRock

StandingRock

In my opinion the only good concentrate is distillate. I would never do anything else no matter what the package says.

Stardusted

Stardusted

My Dr.s now say my mild ear pressure/ear canal inflammation, mild nausea are all from pot, that it is common among dispensary users in Colorado....Another MD..not told of my cannabis use says..I have an ear infection and gastric parisis....yet another MD yeilds another diagnosis...

Top Bottom