I’ve Got Bugs

• Thread starter Nicole123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nicole123

Hi there, I’m hoping someone can me identify these tiny little bugs on the underside of the leaf, they jump and look like little splints of wood.

Thanks kindly

Ive got bugs
Nugteq

Nugteq

Most assuredly thrips and both those methods posted by Growgod work well! Make sure to spray both tops and bottoms of leaf surfaces every day for a week right when lights go out...then after that every 4 days for a month.

N

Nicole123

Most assuredly thrips and both those methods posted by Growgod work well! Make sure to spray both tops and bottoms of leaf surfaces every day for a week right when lights go out...then after that every 4 days for a month.

Ok awesome thank you!

Hempry

Hempry

They (thrips) like humid shady places: under pots, reservoirs, table legs. make sure and spray there too so they don't just hide and wait to repopulate. I change shoes and stuff for the grow room, they are everywhere outside, like they're beating the door down to get in.

N

Nicole123

They (thrips) like humid shady places: under pots, reservoirs, table legs. make sure and spray there too so they don't just hide and wait to repopulate. I change shoes and stuff for the grow room, they are everywhere outside, like they're beating the door down to get in.
Ok thank you!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom