i feel like puking all over this screen. WTF is up with "femenized seeds"

• Thread starter darkpink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texagonian

Texagonian

sorry to hear about your dillemma. order some beans from this site. all fire and reputable breederes as well. ive had straight fire from everything ive gotten at the farm. one stop shopping. beans,info and friends. you cant go wrong here. good luck bro 42o
I was curious about the seeds available here and you just answered my question. Is shipping outta control or reasonable? I’m gonna be making an order asap ✌

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I was curious about the seeds available here and you just answered my question. Is shipping outta control or reasonable? I’m gonna be making an order asap ✌

Do it. You won’t be disappointed. Lots of great strains available at the farm.

B

Bobcat81

Thats One reason I stay away from fem seeds
Environmental issues can cause that too
It sucks.
Plus I like holding male's back in case I decide to make a cross not a option with fem.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
If you force a female to flower, the pollen from it can be used to cross the same as a regular male, it will just generate feminized seeds. Selective pollination with Q-Tips or the medium of your choice will do the trick, plus you only get the seeds where you want them. FWIW.
I've had too many grows turn out half assed because I missed a male plant or branch.

S

stemznseedz

I feel bad for non-med state growers. I avoid seeds for my flower room and only grow clones from genetics I've worked through myself to know how they will grow reputable sources who have already dealt with that problem.

if I were you I would NOT trash the grow I'd just do full plant live resin runs and/or maybe put some or all in cCell carts. The margin is as good or better than flower in most places it just depends on if you have a market for that. if it's for personal consumption who cares just pick out seeds and smoke it would be my solution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom