I Found A Big Bag Of Weed. Can I Legally Sell It To A Dispensary?

• Thread starter LuckyBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LuckyBoy

No, seriously, I really did. One day a package arrived at my elderly fathers house. It was addressed to some guy back east, but had my Dad's address as the return address. The post office had stamped it "Return to sender due to insufficient address". Meaning I guess it was undeliverable. It was obviously sent by someone else that used a made-up return address because it was not a legal sale.

Inside was 1.5 lbs of some very delicious looking buds, nicely packaged and double-sealed.

20 years ago I would have disappeared into my apartment and not come out a month except to let the pizza delivery guy in. But I don't smoke it any more, and my employer drug tests randomly.

My question is, where can I sell it legally, and how do I go about it? I have no idea what strain it is. I'd be happy with under-market rates.

Juicebox

Juicebox

For a
No, seriously, I really did. One day a package arrived at my elderly fathers house. It was addressed to some guy back east, but had my Dad's address as the return address. The post office had stamped it "Return to sender due to insufficient address". Meaning I guess it was undeliverable. It was obviously sent by someone else that used a made-up return address because it was not a legal sale.

Inside was 1.5 lbs of some very delicious looking buds, nicely packaged and double-sealed.

20 years ago I would have disappeared into my apartment and not come out a month except to let the pizza delivery guy in. But I don't smoke it any more, and my employer drug tests randomly.

My question is, where can I sell it legally, and how do I go about it? I have no idea what strain it is. I'd be happy with under-market rates.
one time sale why worry about legal issues....you must know someone who smokes no? I would just stick to outside the legal market myself

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
First of all you can't sell to dispos in Colorado without a license this aunt cali now lol. 2 I would be expecting some one to show up in a few days looking for that 3 please tell me you didn't sign for it? 4good luck

SpiderK

SpiderK

and dude has your address ....... he used it.

did it have tracking ? if so, he knows grampy be puff'n now .... maybe sell it on craigslist ? or look for asians with cameras by airport ?

find a young dude under cut black market by 10% so u might get 500

L

LuckyBoy

For a

one time sale why worry about legal issues....you must know someone who smokes no? I would just stick to outside the legal market myself
I don't want to sell to friends. If anything I will just split it up amongst them

L

LuckyBoy

First of all you can't sell to dispos in Colorado without a license this aunt cali now lol. 2 I would be expecting some one to show up in a few days looking for that 3 please tell me you didn't sign for it? 4good luck
1. I'm in Cali at the moment, heading back to Colo soon. Is it easier to sell to dispensary in Cali?
2. I've waited 6 weeks before doing anything, in case some big angry dude showed up at the door
3. No sig
4. thanks

L

LuckyBoy

and dude has your address ....... he used it.

did it have tracking ? if so, he knows grampy be puff'n now .... maybe sell it on craigslist ? or look for asians with cameras by airport ?

find a young dude under cut black market by 10% so u might get 500
Only $500? I thought a pound and a half would be worth a LOT more than that!
Craigslist? Are you nuts? No thanks.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
1. I'm in Cali at the moment, heading back to Colo soon. Is it easier to sell to dispensary in Cali?
2. I've waited 6 weeks before doing anything, in case some big angry dude showed up at the door
3. No sig
4. thanks
Why did you post this in the co section? For a single pound I wouldn't go to a dispo id just find someone to help ya with it

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

New member. let's see I don't smoke pot any longer. A package comes. Not sure which state CO or CA would be easier to sell it in. Why in the fuck is anyone engaging this narc?
M y thoughts too!

Tat2420

Tat2420

This is funny cause I just got an email yesterday on here from someone trying to get me to engage in Illegal sales.

I ain't hooking nobody up off the internet.

Screenshot 20170525 141801
Tat2420

Tat2420

Not to mention openly admitting to a federal offence. Haha would've been more believable without the backstory...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This is funny cause I just got an email yesterday on here from someone trying to get me to engage in Illegal sales.

I ain't hooking nobody up off the internet.
Oh and just a heads up, I got banned for posting a pm in the open forum:D

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Bwahahahaha...yeah an internet forum regarding federally illegal activities is the best place to sell weed....ROFLMAO
:D You'd be surprised haha. It's mostly people with shifty weed but it happens all the time. Normally the meet up a time or two for a burn session but even then there are CI's everywhere I saw iton the Kentucky cop show on tv. They don't last long though, no CI has the patience to hang out on a weed for for years at a time due to thee drug habits.

Smerb

Smerb

Let's see some pics of the herb. You want 500$ for 1.5? Well it must be swaggy!!!! You should just turn it all into butter for a shit ton of edibles..... pics or you don't have that shit!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom