I Found A Big Bag Of Weed. Can I Legally Sell It To A Dispensary?

• Thread starter LuckyBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

If anyone offered to fly down to make a deal with me........ WTF...
Well Sessions, are you bringing Air Force One?

Smerb

Smerb

1. I'm in Cali at the moment, heading back to Colo soon. Is it easier to sell to dispensary in Cali?
2. I've waited 6 weeks before doing anything, in case some big angry dude showed up at the door
3. No sig
4. thanks
I'm about to show up!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

No, seriously, I really did. One day a package arrived at my elderly fathers house. It was addressed to some guy back east, but had my Dad's address as the return address. The post office had stamped it "Return to sender due to insufficient address". Meaning I guess it was undeliverable. It was obviously sent by someone else that used a made-up return address because it was not a legal sale.

Inside was 1.5 lbs of some very delicious looking buds, nicely packaged and double-sealed.

20 years ago I would have disappeared into my apartment and not come out a month except to let the pizza delivery guy in. But I don't smoke it any more, and my employer drug tests randomly.

My question is, where can I sell it legally, and how do I go about it? I have no idea what strain it is. I'd be happy with under-market rates.
No, seriously, I really did. One day a package arrived at my elderly fathers house. It was addressed to some guy back east, but had my Dad's address as the return address. The post office had stamped it "Return to sender due to insufficient address". Meaning I guess it was undeliverable. It was obviously sent by someone else that used a made-up return address because it was not a legal sale.

Inside was 1.5 lbs of some very delicious looking buds, nicely packaged and double-sealed.

20 years ago I would have disappeared into my apartment and not come out a month except to let the pizza delivery guy in. But I don't smoke it any more, and my employer drug tests randomly.

My question is, where can I sell it legally, and how do I go about it? I have no idea what strain it is. I'd be happy with under-market rates.
A dispensary is not going to be interested in buying it. They want to know what it is and where it came from. They like to know what they are buying. Maybe you should try contacting that guy back East I'm sure he is very disappointed about not receiving his package.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

A dispensary is not going to be interested in buying it. They want to know what it is and where it came from. They like to know what they are buying. Maybe you should try contacting that guy back East I'm sure he is very disappointed about not receiving his package.
Right! Tell he can have it all, delivered to the right address for 500! :(

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Why wouldn't a dispensary take it. They want cheap. They dont care about genetics or whatever. They'd pay 500..800 if it actually smells like weed. Then they can rename it and claim they grew it if it's nice. Dispensaries are super shady... Shadier than any black market operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom