I Guess I Should Do This Eh

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hey Farmers. Was a lone wolf for many years. Just managed to figure out how to make a post. Imagine a 90 year old lumberjack with mild autism as far as my tech ability. I’ll try and post pictures of my current setup. Ran 400 w hps and 400 w mh for a few rounds. I now use a 1k hps in a 5x5 and a ghetto screw in led rig for veg in a 2x3 homemade “tent”. In promix/coco. Peakseedsbc genetics. Anyways I’ve learned a ton since getting with the forums and always down to debate and discuss for the sake of learning more. I’ll try and keep it pg rated and keep with the vibe of this site. Thanks

I guess i should do this eh
I guess i should do this eh 2
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Got some real blueberry (fingers crossed, looks ugly and strange so that’s a good sign.) Skunkberry, sweet c99, pink kush (also fairly certain real deal. Got it from a bud who’s grown it. ) also some mixed just too confuse everything. No more perpetual harvest. Respect to the brethren who have many strains at many ages and still manage to do the other stuff in life and not go crazy/ get divorced

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thanks dude. But me keeping it pg is still fairly rank. Lol. You don’t want me unchained lol. Got a few weeks left on three in a tote. Oh side note.. never put a bunch of plants in a tote

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Thanks dude. But me keeping it pg is still fairly rank. Lol. You don’t want me unchained lol. Got a few weeks left on three in a tote. Oh side note.. never put a bunch of plants in a tote

Looks good dude. For a few bucks you could grab a some quantum boards and give those girls some much needed love in veg. Any idea the wattage and types of leds in those bulbs? Just for comparison purposes. And yeah, multiple plants in a single container like that has never worked well for me, but hell we all try things. Nothing fucks shit up like divorce I can high five you on that and the gorgeous looking flowers you have there. Keep
Up the good work bro

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Looks good dude. For a few bucks you could grab a some quantum boards and give those girls some much needed love in veg. Any idea the wattage and types of leds in those bulbs? Just for comparison purposes. And yeah, multiple plants in a single container like that has never worked well for me, but hell we all try things. Nothing fucks shit up like divorce I can high five you on that and the gorgeous looking flowers you have there. Keep
Up the good work bro

So I do want a qb. Considered ordering a kit. Then 9.5 watt (800lum) bulbs went on discount. 3 pack for a buck. Ordered two 7 way splitters (I know right so sleazy) I had 2 15 watts already kickin round sooo let do some math. 144 watts. I know it’s ghetto but plants seem health ridden and it replaced a 400 mh

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I want to throw a 315 in the 5x5 to compliment the hps but can’t justify more spending for a while. So I’m looking for input on something. Running a fairly generic 3 part base (area specific name wise so leaving that out) and bio bud from general organic. After this 3 part is gone I would like to try maxibloom with biobud. To all you tweakers what is one (or 2 max) other shit I should use. Like desert island style. If you could use just 2 additives. I’m middle of nowhere so I can’t be always trying to find a million things

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

So I do want a qb. Considered ordering a kit. Then 9.5 watt (800lum) bulbs went on discount. 3 pack for a buck. Ordered two 7 way splitters (I know right so sleazy) I had 2 15 watts already kickin round sooo let do some math. 144 watts. I know it’s ghetto but plants seem health ridden and it replaced a 400 mh

What do you use dude? Got me curious? You build your own?

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

That’s just the tote lol. Didn’t even get it all in the picture. Had to defoliate a lot cause there’s 3 in there

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Will do. After I get my perpetual shit caught up im going to do a nice even canopy but still multistrain and try a journal. I’m planning on grabbin a cheap pump and a couple buckets soon too. As soon as I get something workin I get bored and start experimenting lol

Top Bottom