I Hate Trimming

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brian77

brian77

No one wants you to leave dude...
Apologies for posting similar stuff on the same thread. Didn't release I did. All I was looking is for views on it. Thought the more people seen the better.
If jujitsu wants to be a dick, he could do so a bit more politely. He's obviously very easily annoyed

Erick31876

Erick31876

You tellin me I just threw away $300?
Fuck!! The old lady wasn’t keen on me spending $2300 (trim pal was what I wanted). Sos I will try and fail, then I will get the trim pal for Christmas. It’s all in the timing, I thought this through very carefully. And I’ll flip the trim bag for half price. Was hoping it will get me through the 15 pounds of OD i got sitting in the garage. But I will give it a test for The Farm!!
I cant see paying $300 for a glorified duffle bag. You can probably spend 10 or 20 on a duffle bag and do the same thing

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck!! The old lady wasn’t keen on me spending $2300 (trim pal was what I wanted). Sos I will try and fail, then I will get the trim pal for Christmas. It’s all in the timing, I thought this through very carefully. And I’ll flip the trim bag for half price. Was hoping it will get me through the 15 pounds of OD i got sitting in the garage. But I will give it a test for The Farm!!

Damnit bro you should have at least bought it from me. I woulda hooked you up, lol. Ahh well no biggie.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Damnit bro you should have at least bought it from me. I woulda hooked you up, lol. Ahh well no biggie.
The kid at my grow store I’ve known since he was in diapers. My step mom babysat him and his brothers (little terds). He hooks me up pretty good.
I will be hitting you up when I get my green house up. You got a catalog or website I can absorb?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
The kid at my grow store I’ve known since he was in diapers. My step mom babysat him and his brothers (little terds). He hooks me up pretty good.
I will be hitting you up when I get my green house up. You got a catalog or website I can absorb?

What are you looking for? Grow Racks? I have a catalog of the commercial racks on my site but I also have smaller racks that I can make to whatever size or dimensions that are a lot cheaper. It just depends how much you want to spend and how elaborate of a setup you need. But I can do it all from a single in home all in one grow rack to large scale vertical grow racks on track based mobility systems. So just let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll get you squared away :-)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Well first hand use of trim bag I would say it will pay for itself with all the OD I have to trim up. Just from the first use it probably saved me 10-15 minutes in trim time. I’m not seeing much for trich loss with the little amount I just spun in the bag. Would of I preferred to purchase a trim pal, most definitely. I would not use the trimbag on any of my ID harvests. I’m going to run the same batch in it one more time and document the results.

G gnome

G gnome

Trimpal does 2# in 15 minutes

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Same batch second shake in the trim bag. Shake is smaller 20% more shake in the bag after the second shake. Overall, I’m pleased with the results. Would I do it again, that’s a definite no for me. For some this bag will be perfect. It definitely will save you some time on trimming. Like I said it will pay for itself.........eventually. In my case should a saved the $300 for the trimpal.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Have u ran that thru the trimmer yet?
Yes, that was the second time that batch went through the bag. Don’t call it a trimmer. You might as well 1/2 fill a 5 gallon bucket up take it out back and kick it around the yard. Don’t get me wrong the bag will help some folks out.

Top Bottom