I Have A Nitrogen Tox. And I Wondering What I Can Do

• Thread starter daniel15slas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daniel15slas

daniel15slas

I am posting pictures of the nutes I us and want opinions on what I should cut out or cut back on. I feed in soil, so I mix into water.. (Advanced nutes) Sensei Bloom part A and B I usually feed (3 1/4 teaspoons, to a gallon of water)
i proceed to feed Big Bud (1 1/4 teaspoon and 2 1/8 teaspoons to a gallon of water) and B-52 (1 1/4 teaspoons and 2 1/8 teaspoons to a gallon of water)
I am attaching pics so yall can let me know what to cut back on and what not.

Sb part ajpg
Sp part a backjpg
Sb part bjpg
Sb part b backjpg
Big budjpg
Big bud backjpg
I have a nitrogen tox and i wondering what i can do 7
B 52 backjpg
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

your growing in soil right? all those labels show every thing but soil if my eyes are working right this morning,not a waste though if it all you got,just bump your feed down to a 1/4 strength,those are bloom nutes also so i asume your in flower,i cant really help unless you give more info,but from what im seeing and thinking is flower in hydro or coco,post up some pics of the garden and soil your using,might be able to help or at the least try

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

also with all the bottles you have,take each one,add up your npk values and after that ,which your putting in,comes up with total npk value,for veg you want plenty of nitrogen,i even run high nitrogen threw first 2 weeks of the flip,but when you bounce into flower ,you want a lower n count and your p& k should be close to same number,all your doing is dropping n a bit,if you dig what im saying

Enforcer

Enforcer

I am posting pictures of the nutes I us and want opinions on what I should cut out or cut back on. I feed in soil, so I mix into water.. (Advanced nutes) Sensei Bloom part A and B I usually feed (3 1/4 teaspoons, to a gallon of water)
i proceed to feed Big Bud (1 1/4 teaspoon and 2 1/8 teaspoons to a gallon of water) and B-52 (1 1/4 teaspoons and 2 1/8 teaspoons to a gallon of water)
I am attaching pics so yall can let me know what to cut back on and what not.
I have used all those nutes before. From the measurements you listed, I don’t even need to see to plant to tell you you’re over feeding her. Flush the medium, and cut the dose of everything in half.

Top Bottom