I Just Got Banned For Calling Out A Scam On Icmag

• Thread starter Forevergreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You have to remember that the reason these sites exist is to sell things for a profit,whether that be seeds,lights,advertising etc etc,they are marketing tools first and foremost.Its a double edged sword,without it these sites wouldn't exist as we know them and with them you have to wade through the bs.You have to use common sense and not buy into the hype.
Thats a good point... the dank den will sell you 300 dollars in bpn nutes just to kick you off the site when you get pissed and it fries your plants hahaha

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
All sites have their issues. THC mag keeps shutting down my California water thread........ No idea why. Emotion rules the sites at times.

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

First problem, you went with what Krunchbubble recommended. That guy would recommend a piece of shit if it lined his pockets. He just said in a thread he wants to order male pollen from China and seed all of Humboldt. He made Eagle20 popular. Really, he is in the cannabis douche hall of fame.
Concur

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thats exactly it... we have too many fuckin snowflakes moderating the interweb... instead of posting facts we remove facts when are panties get wet. Fuckin murika! !!!
9 times out of ten it's people using the report button when they can't handle what they are reading, same people call the cops in real life for your dog pooping on their lawn or playing music to loud etc. Grow up people :D

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
9 times out of ten it's people using the report button when they can't handle what they are reading, same people call the cops in real life for your dog pooping on their lawn or playing music to loud etc. Grow up people :D
Thats like one of the dank den team calling the US post master and reporting me for selling clones... because my clones were 10x better than anything they were doing. The butt hurt was real!!! Bunch of rats

DAT

DAT

between sunni the world of warcraft whore and unclebuck (potroasts son) at roll it up you should go there to rage on folks thats all. There's nothing at that site worthy of learning from, unless you want RM3 telling you your plants should never have an odor, and all varietals outside his gardens are inferior! One thing he was right about though, ill put my new hortilux t-5 bulbs up against any cob ,led, plasma wtf ever you got lets go buddy!
Lol! That's hysterical. I was just over at trollit up. They got hacked real bad last week, were down for 4 days and now no one can upload any images. Someone really fucked them up real bad.

UncIeBuck

UncIeBuck

between sunni the world of warcraft whore and unclebuck (potroasts son) at roll it up you should go there to rage on folks thats all. There's nothing at that site worthy of learning from, unless you want RM3 telling you your plants should never have an odor, and all varietals outside his gardens are inferior! One thing he was right about though, ill put my new hortilux t-5 bulbs up against any cob ,led, plasma wtf ever you got lets go buddy!
hello.

Ace9137

Ace9137

So, I am going to revive this old thread and share some experience with every one. I was on icmag, they shunned me when I did not blindly agree with them, or conform to certain peoples ideas. I have been to rollitup, wow, every head case must go there. In fact I have been to a few not mentioned here. I am a person who gets online to talk about weed, not for help, I know how to grow, just to talk and compare notes. I have been sucked into political arguements that have nothing to do with the green. I have actually been stalked and harrased as well. I have my own ideas about life, I am free to express them, now LED's, I have meizhi's, they good, just poor quality builds, most LED's are, unless you are paying a grand and up. Right now I am learning how to build my own led's, I used to work with print boards and still build my own PC's. I really do not know if anyone will read this, I would hope you do so it can save sometime and pain.

roach

roach

I rarely go on icmag anymore, I got into a lot of trouble for calling out Rezdog as a scammer while he was still considered a rockstar there, I guess he didn't like that I knew him from back on Cannabisworld when he sold fake G13 and Matanuska thundra crosses.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Every forum has stories like this. They are just advertizing income vehicles for the owner. They are not public and dont have to be fair.

I got banned from RIU for upsetting Buck and Rollie and their virtual friends. Oh well. Is what it is.

Ace9137

Ace9137

I rarely go on icmag anymore, I got into a lot of trouble for calling out Rezdog as a scammer while he was still considered a rockstar there, I guess he didn't like that I knew him from back on Cannabisworld when he sold fake G13 and Matanuska thundra crosses.
I called out a few over Phylos, that really ticked people off. Anyways, once I said something all of a sudden no one would talk to me. I could not find out what I had from a certain person from a certain company, anytime I said something it was ignored. Well the company will never see my business ever again, every quarter I spend atleast 500 bucks on seeds, that company just cost itself 2 grand a year, if not more.

Ace9137

Ace9137

Every forum has stories like this. They are just advertizing income vehicles for the owner. They are not public and dont have to be fair.

I got banned from RIU for upsetting Buck and Rollie and their virtual friends. Oh well. Is what it is.
Yeah, buck, what a loser, like I said those peeps are head cases.

Ace9137

Ace9137

@MIMedGrower, were you in the political forums by chance? I was as well, until it was shutdown.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MIMedGrower, were you in the political forums by chance? I was as well, until it was shutdown.

Yeah. I was MichiganmedGrower. My full user name didnt fit the parameters allowed here. Too long name.

They were nasty to me as i dont agree with their social justice warrior attituded.

Then i called out buck and rollie for censorship. Proved it and was permantly banned.

Ace9137

Ace9137

Yeah. I was MichiganmedGrower. My full user name didnt fit the parameters allowed here. Too long name.

They were nasty to me as i dont agree with their social justice warrior attituded.

Then i called out buck and rollie for censorship. Proved it and was permantly banned.
I am 9137, laughing, good to see you..or talk to you again. I remember you calling them out, they could not handle another point of view. That was kind of fun, still, it is nice to have some decent conversation . I do not know if you heard about the whole Phylos controversy or not, it got me blackballed, it was like I was wearing a scarlet letter or something.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm kinda ticked about it.
I wasn't trolling, I was calling out this vendor for ripping people off and got blocked, I didn't curse at the guy. Optilux16 was the LeD lights that this guy Alex was scamming people on.
Go see for yourself, it's quite a joke..
Remember, you will search far and wide but you will never find a company that puts customer service in front of making money. I'm not saying that they don't provide good service, I'm just saying that the company was started, like all businesses, to make money. Lots of it. Some companies are great at working with people, but few will do it without the ability to somehow make some cash out of the deal.
I HATE to see people ripped off, which is why I'm so suspicious of many fertilizer companies that spend more on pretty graphics than they do on their products. Seriously, the price of fertilizer is pennies on the 100 lb lot, and they dilute them, repackage them, and sell them for 5000% profit. When folks start to fall for the BS, it encourages more people to try their hands at mixing up nutrients... and more bullshit is introduced at crazy prices and even crazier claims. Welcome to the Machine!! Life isn't fair, and most of these companies don't really care as long as the cash keeps rolling in.

Ace9137

Ace9137

Remember, you will search far and wide but you will never find a company that puts customer service in front of making money. I'm not saying that they don't provide good service, I'm just saying that the company was started, like all businesses, to make money. Lots of it. Some companies are great at working with people, but few will do it without the ability to somehow make some cash out of the deal.
I HATE to see people ripped off, which is why I'm so suspicious of many fertilizer companies that spend more on pretty graphics than they do on their products. Seriously, the price of fertilizer is pennies on the 100 lb lot, and they dilute them, repackage them, and sell them for 5000% profit. When folks start to fall for the BS, it encourages more people to try their hands at mixing up nutrients... and more bullshit is introduced at crazy prices and even crazier claims. Welcome to the Machine!! Life isn't fair, and most of these companies don't really care as long as the cash keeps rolling in.
These companies should remember this very quote,"do not bite the hand that feeds you, or it will be the hand that puts you down."

Top Bottom