I Just Want All Californians To Know There Are Ways To Adapt....don't Panic.

• Thread starter SinCity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

We've all been and will continue to be freedom fighters, But, for me, a part of that is spreading a way for alot of trapped people to liberate themselves from corporate slavery by having a safe, satisfying, and sustainable income working for themselves.

Not only do I remember, but we all know it's not a memory--it's still the present.

And remember when our friends and family went to jail for years?

Just my opinion, and please know i respect, if not always agree with, your opinions too.

SinCity

SinCity

Remember when growing wasnt the hip thing to do and we lived in the shadows

We've all been and will continue to be freedom fighters, But, for me, a part of that is spreading a way for alot of trapped people to liberate themselves from corporate slavery by having a safe, satisfying, and sustainable income working for themselves.

Not only do I remember, but we all know it's not a memory--it's still the present.

And remember when our friends and family went to jail for years?

Just my opinion, and please know i respect, if not always agree with, your opinions too.

G gnome

G gnome

Lovin the replies!!!

For one....morality and legality....2 different things.

I for one want it to be illegal. We r loosing our identity as a counter culture. Too many fanboy wannabes nowadays...i been growin since it useta take balls!!! Now everybody thinks they're cool w their legal grows puttin out mids. I miss the good ole days...

G gnome

G gnome

If I can help anyone understand the laws at state, county, and local levels, please let me know. I'm a law and policy geek. Grateful for all of you....
Unless ur a lawyer u shudnt be giving out legal advice. For 1 im pretty sure its illegal (not that i care but the irony is too much to take) and also in violation of tou.

Im gonna let this thread ride cuz i kinda gotta feeling this is gonna get good

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yup, but its a felony for 10 plants here. So i go by their suggestion....:speechless:
By 2020 itll be a felony for jay walking... #copjobsmatter...get in line. I once added all the "crimes" i have committed and im well over 1000 years hahaha. I dig that a lot of you have kids and family and have to give a little shit about the man tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom