I Just Want All Californians To Know There Are Ways To Adapt....don't Panic.

• Thread starter SinCity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol, not if you stay withing your legal limits of your state law
silly. You will go to jail for 1 plant here. Sad seeing people going to jail for having a couple grams on them also. But your ok with that?
Oh you will be countered again though. Guess what comes when a few grams are legal? D.W.A.I.
Your probally saying “I will abide by the law and refrain from smoking before driving.” Ha
A cop can request a blood draw test anytime he wants. The test will be positive if your over 5 nanograms. A probation piss test only test as low as 50ng. And we all know it takes at least 30 days to get under 50 ng’s.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
so baaically if you want to be a “cannabis patient” you should never drive.. ever! That’s what the instructor tells you in class after you get a dui for weed.
And I’ll take a possession charge over a dui any fing day. Every god damn time you get pulled over after the cop will see you’ve had a dui and you will be treated as such.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
so baaically if you want to be a “cannabis patient” you should never drive.. ever! That’s what the instructor tells you in class after you get a dui for weed.
And I’ll take a possession charge over a dui any fing day. Every god damn time you get pulled over after the cop will see you’ve had a dui and you will be treated as such.
Fuckin murika!!! #copjobsmatter

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Fuckin murika!!! #copjobsmatter
Nothing surprises me anymore. Honestly I don’t know how anyone with a regular job and family can even pay. Just for the interlock I have to have for two years because I refused his blood test is $75 a month, 56 classes at 20$ a class, court cost reinstatement fees lawyer fees good fing god. Boot up the ass over and over. And I didn’t even get to go to jail and spend the states money. That dipshit release me to my friend.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Nothing surprises me anymore. Honestly I don’t know how anyone with a regular job and family can even pay. Just for the interlock I have to have for two years because I refused his blood test is $75 a month, 56 classes at 20$ a class, court cost reinstatement fees lawyer fees good fing god. Boot up the ass over and over. And I didn’t even get to go to jail and spend the states money. That dipshit release me to my friend.

It's not just murica that's this fucked up. Same shit here and probably everywhere.

Hempry

Hempry

Oh you will be countered again though. Guess what comes when a few grams are legal? D.W.A.I.
Your probally saying “I will abide by the law and refrain from smoking before driving.” Ha
A cop can request a blood draw test anytime he wants. The test will be positive if your over 5 nanograms. A probation piss test only test as low as 50ng. And we all know it takes at least 30 days to get under 50 ng’s.
Canada too. Our "legalization" (in October) comes with police powers like never before. They can pull drivers over without a reason now and demand a sample on the spot. 2 ng=$1000 fine, 2ng and trace of alcohol=fine+30 days, 5ng no booze=fine+30; those are first offenses. Fail a saliva test, cop can draw blood sample on the roadside! So, Friday night you get high; Monday morning you take the work truck out sober as ever and get pulled over and tested at 5ng+ and lose: your job, your kids... Legal in your pocket cause drugs in your blood is the new cash cow and cop abuse enabler.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Canada too. Our "legalization" (in October) comes with police powers like never before. They can pull drivers over without a reason now and demand a sample on the spot. 2 ng=$1000 fine, 2ng and trace of alcohol=fine+30 days, 5ng no booze=fine+30; those are first offenses. Fail a saliva test, cop can draw blood sample on the roadside! So, Friday night you get high; Monday morning you take the work truck out sober as ever and get pulled over and tested at 5ng+ and lose: your job, your kids... Legal in your pocket cause drugs in your blood is the new cash cow and cop abuse enabler.
It’s sickening isn’t it? Anyone who works for the city state or the feds in anyway is a scumbag.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
People now live together just to make a more financially successful life. Husband and wife will fuckin hate each other... But its cheaper to libe together and it makes them look good around town and church...MURIKA!!!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
2ng hahaha i could probably quit for a year and still pop

2toughtony

2toughtony

Add 3 more plants and your a felon in Colorado too. ;) See how that works?
Thats what I'm saying if ima go over ima make it worth it lol

Right... Heres the life of a cop or drug task force special delta whatever the fuck you want to callems.

Were too afraid to go into the hills and sweep the cartels... So we come harass a tax payer for 6+1. The country lost me with their laws and justification.

On monday i changed the locks on a cops house for harassing his soon to be ex wife..the guy is an usher at a local church...would he want to see me in court?.. I also took his grill
Damn id fuck someone up over my grill shrs my best friend
Should have banged his wife too while you were there.
Might as well taking the grill was about the same in my eyes

Hempry

Hempry

2ng hahaha i could probably quit for a year and still pop
Same. They haven't even decided on a standard testing device so the limits are really just out of thin air, default to prosecution. Why haven't they chosen one yet? Is it cause gov't officials own most of the shares in the testing device companies and this how we pump em up before they dump them back on the shmucks with no industry regulation insiders. If every step of our legalization so far is a hint...

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
You avoided my question.... You are ok with people being put in jail for growing one plant or possesing a couple grams? We have had laws for a while here for D.U.I. of MJ.

Latest posts

Top Bottom