I Just Want All Californians To Know There Are Ways To Adapt....don't Panic.

• Thread starter SinCity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You avoided my question.... You are ok with people being put in jail for growing one plant or possesing a couple grams? We have had laws for a while here for D.U.I. of MJ.
Oh give me a break! Do you live at an airport in Thailand? Haha
Your overreacting with your thought process, I don’t give a shit about going to jail for marijuana.ivebeen there multiple times for marijuana and everytime it was scare tactics like you do to your self every day.
Or you just have a city job or something and you get pissed so your pissed in hope you can smoke and keep your job.:D

Toaster79

Toaster79

Your overreacting with your thought process, I don’t give a shit about going to jail for marijuana.ivebeen there multiple times for marijuana and everytime it was scare tactics like you do to your self every day.
Or you just have a city job or something and you get pissed so your pissed in hope you can smoke and keep your job.:D

Hahaha never even got caught once. But might eventually as I'm growing under pigs nose. See if the pig finds those truffles hahaha

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

We've all been and will continue to be freedom fighters, But, for me, a part of that is spreading a way for alot of trapped people to liberate themselves from corporate slavery by having a safe, satisfying, and sustainable income working for themselves.

Not only do I remember, but we all know it's not a memory--it's still the present.

And remember when our friends and family went to jail for years?

Just my opinion, and please know i respect, if not always agree with, your opinions too.
Thank God for pc1000 diversion 2002 :(. Believe me I know

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
LMAO, Could you just please answer my question, You are OK with people going to jail for growing 1 plant or possessing a couple grams of MJ? Dont mean to to get your panties in a bunch, ok ;), sorry...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
LMAO, Could you just please answer my question, You are OK with people going to jail for growing 1 plant or possessing a couple grams of MJ? Dont mean to to get your panties in a bunch, ok ;), sorry...
Good god what planet are you living on? Anyone stupid enough to get caught with 1 plant deserves to be in jail.
I don’t sit around thinking about who should be jailed and who shouldn’t.

K

kansabis

Canada too. Our "legalization" (in October) comes with police powers like never before. They can pull drivers over without a reason now and demand a sample on the spot. 2 ng=$1000 fine, 2ng and trace of alcohol=fine+30 days, 5ng no booze=fine+30; those are first offenses. Fail a saliva test, cop can draw blood sample on the roadside! So, Friday night you get high; Monday morning you take the work truck out sober as ever and get pulled over and tested at 5ng+ and lose: your job, your kids... Legal in your pocket cause drugs in your blood is the new cash cow and cop abuse enabler.
Amen,Ive been saying this would happen before legalization and i seem to be right so far.

K

kansabis

Its because we still have a a ton of useless fucks that need jobs and bens. Look at all the state and gov workers that would be laid off.. It would show the true talent of this country.
Government everywhere,way too damn many gov employees,and just look at the capital cities are tpyically the worst in each state,can't imagine why...

Top Bottom