I know it's a long shot.

• Thread starter Danknbeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danknbeans

Danknbeans

I was hoping some one here might be able to help. Around 09 Mabey 2010. I picked up some blackberry kush from the guys at thc (when they were still in their building on sahara). Not driving around. Anyways it I found one seed in it and it turned out to be the stickiest most stinking best tasting blackberry I or any of my friends have come across. By chance does anyone know who was working w/ the guys at thc and what cut they were growing. I know huge shot in the dark.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

It was me!!! John owned THC1 and THC2 i worked the front the blackberry kush came from Socal and good luck getting it again its hard to get and i lost both my cuts but i have accuired better strains sense then but hope you find a better replacement!!

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

Thanks hungryman. I'm new if I new hoe to give points I would. I still have that cut she's been thru hell but she keeps on keepin on. Any idea of how the seed came about? Was your cut hermie prone possibly loose pollen or maybe the good ole ripe bud seed trying to pass n the genes? I've gone thru a lot of cuts but she out performs most. Quality wise. Been searching for a good male but haven't found that special one to dust her with yet.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Yea my cut was super stable no herms or any probloms just Dank!

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

I think I might not have been to clear. The seed I got was from your finished product at thc. I never got any cuts from you guys that's why I asked if you had any idea of where the seed might have came from. . . . Any info you still remember on that cut would be cool to. . . If its not to much.

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

Bueller. . . Bueller. . . Bueller. . . Anyone. Bueller. Guess it must have been to much.

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

Yeah thought there would be a few more of us around here. Wondering if the lack of safe access keeps peeps away. Nevadas law needs change to allow compassionate help to its mmj patients.

Reactions: Dad
Dad

Dad

There is abunch of safe access but there is only one place worth going to

K

kizzy

Man I have not found even one place where I look forward to using again..all these delivery places are so hit and miss its pathetic..wish I had my card back when you could walk in somewhere..well besides tao and high hopes(rip)...

Dad

Dad

Man I have not found even one place where I look forward to using again..all these delivery places are so hit and miss its pathetic..wish I had my card back when you could walk in somewhere..well besides tao and high hopes(rip)...
House of Funk has some dank and they have bho if your a errlhead

K

kizzy

Lol, I am smoking some from house of funk right now. The best I think I've found is h.o.f., and Freethegreen and curbside (they have lab tested stuff from south coast patient center in sana Anna and the wax is co2 extract n lab tested). I just got my first wax rig two days ago and was told canna collective had the best(I have some)... I like everything I have n the places, it just seems lacking. I went home to Colorado for Xmas..11 hours away and there is nothing on anyone's menu out here that touches it. So I know the top top shelf is around..and all those places have good meds..I just feel I'm one level below where should be which is why I'm constantly looking.. I need meds today and I've stared at weedmaps all morning n nothing jumps out...sorry for the ramble in the thread

Dad

Dad

i feel ya, i hate seeing the menu being the same for awhile, i get my meds from a patient group so they have greatmeds and low donations so I dont really fuck with clubs, ive seen your reviews on wm my username is ogzachariah.

K

kizzy

OK I've seen ur name on wm and it looks obvious you know way more than me on wax...u think hof has best stuff right now? A patient group not on weedmaps is what I'm looking for.. U ever deal with green scarab or smokys? Debating on trying green scarab today when he gets in town

Dad

Dad

house of funk or curbside, curbside has nice labtested meds but the customer service & donations suck. I picked up a few networking business cards when I was in the docs office. I havent heard of those places. id rather grow my own meds then go anywhere here in vegas

K

kizzy

Ya I'm in flower now but with cure and all it'll be good 3-4 months before I can make use of mine so until then its like throwing darts at a board. I liked the wax from canna better than curbside n he will let u try a dab first, pretty cool dude. Ya curbside asked me to meet them halfway once..I was like"delivery service bro" not driving from warm springs n eastern to red rock...

Dad

Dad

they told me half way and i had to end up going right to them lol. Im 4 or 5 days into 12/12 now so im in the same boat

K

kizzy

I'm trying the gas lantern method I believe its called. Did 12 on 5 1/2 off 1 on n 5 1/2 off for veg.. I'm a week into flower doing 11 on 13 off for first two weeks then decreasing on time by 30 minutes every 2 weeks..first time trying this way

Dad

Dad

Yeah i use a fall cycle but last time i just gave them a 48 hr dark time to build up that hormone that triggers them to flower

K

kizzy

Ya as I'm sure you can tell I'm new to a lot of this. I'm only doing my banana kush plant to see how it performs with this method before deciding what to do with the rest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom