I know it's a long shot.

• Thread starter Danknbeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dad

Dad

its good to test different styles to see which works best for you, where did you get your banana from sounds yummy

K

kizzy

I'm told it is from oaksterdam, it was gifted to me by Freethegreen. I'll let u try some when she's done.

Reactions: Dad
L

Lifnprogres

I've just set up a DWC grow. I'll have to post pics and a grow journal here. First grow, so we will see how it goes.

K

kizzy

Welcome to the world of growing and good luck, on my second grow now

L

Lifnprogres

It seems to me that the hardest part is getting the nuts right? I'm using advanced nutrients sensi grow part 1 and 2 atm. But at the veg levels I'm burning the plant. So i dropped them to half and still burn. Dropping them to 1/4 atm and seeing if that fixes the issue.

K

kizzy

when mine were vegging I started slowly with nutes, like 10-25% strenghth and every other feeding only, depending on your grow medium can be too much nutes with the combination, I used general hydroponics flora-gro,bloom and flower I think for mine last time, I also mix some regular water in with my r/o water so it has some calcium and magnesium but not too much..keep in mind tho that I do not know shit, just my guesses and opinions ;)

L

Lifnprogres

Lol, ya been alot of guessing (educated of course.... it's not like we are playing with monopoly money here). I've never had a green thumb and fully planned on failing a least a dozen different ways before succeeding gloriously.

K

kizzy

I like the set up, very nicely done, if you saw mine you would fall over laughing, its the definition of a closet ghetto grow, BUT I got some beautiful Banana Kush from my first harvest, and you have the right attitude, I expect to be learning and experimenting and failing for awhile, really looking forward to roughly August tho, then I can start experimenting learning and failing in a greenhouse,lol. I wish I had advice for you but I know nothing about the DWC system other than it looks very nice and I am intrigued by it, been debating on what systems to use in the greenhouse. I do not have any pics on here but I use the same screen name on Weedmaps and have some pics of my first harvest and hash attempts if.

L

Lifnprogres

lol, DWC is kinda a mixed blessing atm. I went that way cause it's suppose to use way less nutrients than other systems. Unfortunately there is no "roadmap" for how much nutrients you need to make it work. So it's cost me some seedlings. As soon as I can start cloning I won't really care that much about the losses TBH.

Latest posts

Top Bottom