I love bog sour bubble 2
I love bog sour bubble 3
I love bog sour bubble 4
I love bog sour bubble 5
I love bog sour bubble 6
I love bog sour bubble 7
I love bog sour bubble 8
I love bog sour bubble 9

I really do,it makes all of my pain so much better.I don't have a grow diary at the moment,I just wanted to give a shout out of thanks to BOG for developing this strain.
This is my second run from her.I had gotten 3 females out of 8 seeds first run and cloned them all before running them out.
I adore Golden Lion Lemon Cookies but for pain the Sour Bubble is a clear winner for me.
I help out a stage 3 colon cancer patient and she raves about it as well as a few friends that were lucky enough to try her. 10 out of 10 stars for me BOG,thank you! These girls are 40 in flower today.

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Gorgeous! Very nicely done.
Thanks Seamaiden,I got a bit pic crazy,sometimes I can't help myself. Everybody's hanging now,can't wait to get a nice cure on these girls. Everyone has so many different ways of doing it but the whole hang for a week,trim,into paper bags for a few days and then into the jars works perfect for me. ;) Investing the time and effort only to wind up with a terrible finish is something I plan to never let happen. A friend of mine just wrapped his grow up a month or so ago and he screwed the pooch on the finish.Sure,it gets you high but it's not an enjoyable experience...
20161114 083040

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Don't screw the pooch!

So, you use your tent to dry them? I've gotta relearn how to do this now that I'm in smaller digs. Like, a quarter of the real estate I used to have indoors, and hella RE outside, with hella tweakers.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Don't screw the pooch!

So, you use your tent to dry them? I've gotta relearn how to do this now that I'm in smaller digs. Like, a quarter of the real estate I used to have indoors, and hella RE outside, with hella tweakers.
I have seriously small digs.Yep,gotta use the tent as the only other space I have is a very small veg area.It works out well though because I can control the environment easily and odors are still scrubbed.Maybe a smaller tent in the future just for drying if I can squeeze it in.
I thought you and Dave had a big place but I've been away for awhile and I'm sure I missed a lot!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We did, a nice 4-brm with about 1.3 acres. But, life has happened, and we've had to give up the house and move to SoCal. Now we're in less than a quarter of the space, with a LOT more acreage but it's all desert, open, windy, and visible to tweakers.

DismalDude

DismalDude

We did, a nice 4-brm with about 1.3 acres. But, life has happened, and we've had to give up the house and move to SoCal. Now we're in less than a quarter of the space, with a LOT more acreage but it's all desert, open, windy, and visible to tweakers.
Yes,life does happen for sure whether we want it to or not.Sorry to hear y'all had to move,I know you'll make the best of it. :) Tweakers! Thankfully we ain't got any of them around here,maybe we do but I've never seen them.

Top Bottom