I Need A Powerful Recommendation!!!

• Thread starter dirtyshawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I always miss the Sour Bubble drops...sigh :banghead::banghead::banghead:. I've ran strains with SB in the lineage and have loved each, but I've yet to run any Bog gear individually. I've been admiring from afar ever since B.O.G popped up on icmag several years back, but it was hard to sift through the opinions back then to warrant a purchase. Now I feel like asshole man for never pulling the trigger on all those Sour Bubble listings I've seen over the years. I've personally seen the Sour Dub craze and I have been told by growers whom I highly respect to do whatever it takes to get the seeds.

I'm at a place in my growing career where anything flowering more than 65 days gets the axe. I despise growing sativa-dominant anything. No couchlock, no deal. I love STRONG-tasty herb, dense nugs, and I can adapt veg time and implement a few tricks to increase yield. Since there's no telling when I will see a restock of SB (where I buy seeds), What other Bog gear would you Bogheads recommend for me from this list of choices???

Sour Boggle
BogBubble
LSD
Life Saver
Life Star
Blue Moon Rocks

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I always miss the Sour Bubble drops...sigh :banghead::banghead::banghead:. I've ran strains with SB in the lineage and have loved each, but I've yet to run any Bog gear individually. I've been admiring from afar ever since B.O.G popped up on icmag several years back, but it was hard to sift through the opinions back then to warrant a purchase. Now I feel like asshole man for never pulling the trigger on all those Sour Bubble listings I've seen over the years. I've personally seen the Sour Dub craze and I have been told by growers whom I highly respect to do whatever it takes to get the seeds.

I'm at a place in my growing career where anything flowering more than 65 days gets the axe. I despise growing sativa-dominant anything. No couchlock, no deal. I love STRONG-tasty herb, dense nugs, and I can adapt veg time and implement a few tricks to increase yield. Since there's no telling when I will see a restock of SB (where I buy seeds), What other Bog gear would you Bogheads recommend for me from this list of choices???

Sour Boggle
BogBubble
LSD
Life Saver
Life Star
Blue Moon Rocks
Dude Bog sour strawberrys are epic with 4 phenos. That be one of my choices beside sour bubble, Lifesavers and sour grapes all good.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Dude Bog sour strawberrys are epic with 4 phenos. That be one of my choices beside sour bubble, Lifesavers and sour grapes all good.
I've been saying I need some strawberry herb since 4/20, but that's out of stock where I shop, so is Grapes and Bubble. Lifesaver it is then! Appreciate the recommendation bro!

Any other rec's or experience from the list would also be welcomed

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

I popped 8 beans of Sour Boggle 60 days agao and have five nice healthy looking plants one is not like the other and i feel may be a male. However she is the stinkiest of the 5 that i have going. all beans did pop just had to sort due to numbers. All are health thick and about to be sexed, they trained well and have taken well to cloning.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Man I've really been sleeping on Bog's gear. I knew there were gems to be found, but it's hard to decipher what strains to run with so many options. One things for sure is all of the responses I've received coupled with Bog's line being fast flowering indicas has me sold. Thanks for the great info guys! Much respect.

F

FooDoo

Man I remember when I was seed shopping on overgrow and bog only had his bog bubble bogglegum . seeing him drop blue moon rocks and LSD for the first time my mouth would water. Never did get to run his gear because I was just a teen at the time but I think I really should give it a try .

Top Bottom