Is it doing good on 4 week flowering or going bad

• Good

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
John546

John546

Hello am new here , i growed marijuana plant so i will tell u briefly about what i did so u can give me some answers , i growed them for two month they were tall about 1 meter (3 foot ) size ,was using the ph 7.5 water , 40-10- 10 NBK nutrients ,so when i started the flowering method i used bicoZine something that boost the plant that The shop gaved me ,nutrition when flowering 9-40-10 nutrients (12/12 time )
Humidity 40% temperatures 23ć
This is the 4 week and it didn’t do much i can see the white hair and the buds isn’t big at all ( am using 400 W light )
So what do u think is happening with me here did i fail in growing it or its normal it takes time , i read in some fourms that it should have to be done in 8 weeks
Sorry guys for bad english . Will upl

I need help first time grower
I need help first time grower 2
I need help first time grower 3
I need help first time grower 4
I need help first time grower 5
I need help first time grower 6
I need help first time grower 7
I need help first time grower 8
I need help first time grower 9
I need help first time grower 10
I need help first time grower 11
I need help first time grower 12
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

your ph is too high for a start.you want to drop that to around 6.5 if the plants are in soil.it looks like you have over feed but that could just be the off ph.
what type of lights are those?
for your next grow invest a couple of dollars in an hps light(a400w will do to start off with) some canna terra pro soil and some biobizz grow and bloom nutrients and that's you got the bare essentials for a small but productive grow.

John546

John546

your ph is too high for a start.you want to drop that to around 6.5 if the plants are in soil.it looks like you have over feed but that could just be the off ph.
what type of lights are those?
for your next grow invest a couple of dollars in an hps light(a400w will do to start off with) some canna terra pro soil and some biobizz grow and bloom nutrients and that's you got the bare essentials for a small but productive grow.[/QUOTE

I 400 hps light , are they okay or going bad what i have to do to save the situation

T

TheFapster

I'm new too and they look fine to me. I would stop feeding it that fertilizer though or just use a dime size shot of it in a gallon. Wow 9-59-8. Shit I've never seen it go that high

John546

John546

I'm an outdoor grower and only my second year so I'll let someone else give you advice. There are a lot of people on here that are far more knowledgeable than me.

What I will say is I'm having a similar problem on 3 of my 6 plants with the leaf clawing (curling at the end). I'm pretty sure my plants started to bloom then re-veg'd. I flushed them with Fox Farm Sledge Hammer then gave them nutrients with more potassium. 2 of the 3 are almost better but one is still clawing like your plant in the last pic. I'm waiting on some better nutrients with more balanced nitrogen-phosphorous-potassium and will be giving them one or more doses of cal/mag. I hope it fixes the problem.

Indica can have that short of flowering time but Sativa can take 2-4 months, some even longer.
Which one i have indica or sativa and how long it will take
And is going good or not ?

John546

John546

I'm new too and they look fine to me. I would stop feeding it that fertilizer though or just use a dime size shot of it in a gallon. Wow 9-59-8. Shit I've never seen it go that high
Really its good ?
Well am thinking to stop feeding or reducing it ..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I've seen much worse first time grows. It's a lot of stuff to learn, especially indoor.

Uuuuh, imho your plants look really nutrient burned, maybe mites too, but hard to tell from the pics. I have no idea what kind of plants you have there are so many mixed strains. I don't know that anyone can help you identify them except whoever you got them from.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I'm sorry I can't be more help. I'm just starting to learn indoor growing this season so take anything I say very lightly.

John546

John546

I've seen much worse first time grows. It's a lot of stuff to learn, especially indoor.

Uuuuh, imho your plants look really nutrient burned, maybe mites too, but hard to tell from the pics. I have no idea what kind of plants you have there are so many mixed strains. I don't know that anyone can help you identify them except whoever you got them from.

John546

John546

My question here how i can grow it more the buds , still i have time to fix it

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I stopped fedding them starting from tomorrow i try to find a way to reduce ph thing

It shouldn't hurt to flush them, you can probably get away with a pH 7.0. It looks like a lot of phosphorus you were giving them and I don't know how much you should be. From what I've learned, in the flower cycle the nitrogen is lowered, phosphorus goes up a little, and potassium goes up a lot. You should ask one of the moderators for advice or who else you can talk to for advice.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

i would agree.they don't look great but its first grow so its allowed

Ina

Ina

Reduce the N in the feeding, looking overfeed with N to me.It can make flowering and formation of the buds difficult if it is too much.I judge by the shаde of green(realy,realy dark it is not always healthy)and the burned tips of leaves,also the buds may take a strange form,twisted,clowed leaves depends on your other conditions.This fertilizer can fry them,may be you should use only water few times.....They could be repared,you have time till the end when they become thickest:)may be flush or something to get rid of the excess…..I don't think you fail,just overdoing them a little:)But they are not bad:)

greencraft

greencraft

Plants dont look to bad for a first grow . Back off the nutes and get something organic in em "when in doubt flush em out" . I remember my first grow many years ago didn't look that good . Good luck with your grow!

John546

John546

It shouldn't hurt to flush them, you can probably get away with a pH 7.0. It looks like a lot of phosphorus you were giving them and I don't know how much you should be. From what I've learned, in the flower cycle the nitrogen is lowered, phosphorus goes up a little, and potassium goes up a lot. You should ask one of the moderators for advice or who else you can talk to for advice.

Well completely no one i can ask about these kind of things thats why i posted here
Reduce the N in the feeding, looking overfeed with N to me.It can make flowering and formation of the buds difficult if it is too much.I judge by the shаde of green(realy,realy dark it is not always healthy)and the burned tips of leaves,also the buds may take a strange form,twisted,clowed leaves depends on your other conditions.This fertilizer can fry them,may be you should use only water few times.....They could be repared,you have time till the end when they become thickest:)may be flush or something to get rid of the excess…..I don't think you fail,just overdoing them a little:)But they are not bad:)

Am thinking just water them and stop feeding do u think it’s right?

Top Bottom