I Need Help Plz This Is My Only Plant

• Thread starter Dasprem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dasprem

Dasprem

fo0eDy

Why is the bottom leaf dead and its almost white on top how to revive it help and what is the problem I had like 40 seeds and i failed everything i had 3 left and then it grew but 2 are dead i have only one left pls help i need help ;(

I need help plz this is my only plant
scubascrog

scubascrog

When you first plant in coco did you charge it with 25% nutrients? it looks like your PH is off and you might be burning them... when you plant a small plant like this you need to make sure you put it in a small container so the coco gets close to dry every day (dont let it actually get dry) so the roots have a chance to fill the pot ad suck up the nutes.

Dasprem

Dasprem

Can i somehow change the soil and also i added alot of nutrition but it still doesnt help and about the ph i rllly dont know what is its ph and how to raise the ph levels im a beginner i suck hard.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Can i somehow change the soil and also i added alot of nutrition but it still doesnt help and about the ph i rllly dont know what is its ph and how to raise the ph levels im a beginner i suck hard.

Do you have a PH meter? what nutrients are you using ?

scubascrog

scubascrog

You might want to stick to soil for your first run, It will make things a lot easier for you. with coco you have to monitor your ph and levels of nutrients and feed every watering which for a beginner is almost always OVERFERT every time. mix some living soil, add dolomite lime 1-2 tbsp per gallon of soil, will keep your PH stable. try a run like this before coco. you will have a lot more fun with it. and you will be able to actually learn about the plant in what it needs before you go mad scientist.
BUT
if you want to stick with coco there are a lot of threads here in the coco section. just read read read read!

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Dude if you are not an experienced grower with extensive knowledge about ph and cac and ppm and ec just get some good gardening soil without time release fertilizers of course and not a very heavily fertilized one, there are even cannabis specific mixes, and transplant this to that or you will lose it, coco needs to be charged, phed, fed with correct ppms every feed and it should never dry up, it is not an easy way to grow. Just get some good soil for this gal and look at organic living soil mixes for your next run.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Here's a long time freebie I'll throw out
Using gen hydro ph down ONLY. I dont know the potency of other makers ph down.

If starting ph is 7.3, you only need .75ml/g to it to 6.4ph.

I have a ton of info on what products raise, lower, offset ph for the many yrs of growing and taking notes.

Terpinator levels out ph to 6.4
Silica raises ph drastically. Mine gets to 9.3, with a starting ph of 7.3.

It's all about math

I own 2 ph pens. I dont use anymore. I know what my products do and what they change my ph to

Last edited:
Dasprem

Dasprem

Okay first of all soery for being retarded here is an update to my plant inthink its gonna die but i will not give up on my baby (sorry for being psycho but its like my child) here is an update photo look whats wrong i tried to put eggs shell because it is said thay it raises ph

dankninja

dankninja

soil looks mucky. and plant looks untamped. but i dont think its gonna die, and you shouldnt either lol. stay positive, the new growth is upswept and reaching for light, the two yellowing and browning leaves are the first set of leaves after cotyledons and usually get ugly at some point anyway.

Top Bottom